• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official: I'm a Bronco fan & was wrong thread

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong headed, since I thought that the Broncos had a good shot to win, though I also knew that Seattle was capable of winning. I certainly didn't expect to get our asses kicked like we did, though.

Congrats to Seattle. Very impressive performances in the biggest game of the year.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and ..the Bronco's didnt beat themselves either..they clearly got manhandled

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are bronco's fans all class whereas CU Buffs have a reputation for being the worst fans in the NCAA?

makes no sense to me:noidea:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why are bronco's fans all class whereas CU Buffs have a reputation for being the worst fans in the NCAA?

makes no sense to me:noidea:
Is that really true ? I know they (the team) have been terrible for quite a while now...but it wasnt always that way

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it the Broncos fans are all being classy and ruining my fun.

On a serious note ...thanks.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that really true ? I know they (the team) have been terrible for quite a while now...but it wasnt always that way

on the cfb board they are easily top 5. considering the only other teams that get mentioned as much as they do are texas, alabama, ohio state, & michigan. ==> it is pretty bad

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was by far the best team in the NFL this season

That is correct and kudos really go to Pete and JS.

They give us 12's our rightful spot, but they are the 2 that built this team.

Thank you Sirs!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the shit I talked:

I was wrong. Broncos shit the bed. Seahawks are a great team and totally deserved this win. Seahawks: great win and congrats on thoroughly whupping some bronco ass.

Honestly you don't owe an apology for trash talking. It's what you do on sites like this. It is always classy to congratulate the other team, but thank you for 'manning' up (sorry, bad pun and I shouldn't have).

Good luck to you next year and I hope the sting of this doesn't haunt you all for too much of the off season.

:suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong headed, since I thought that the Broncos had a good shot to win, though I also knew that Seattle was capable of winning. I certainly didn't expect to get our asses kicked like we did, though.

Congrats to Seattle. Very impressive performances in the biggest game of the year.

You and most of the other Bronco fans handled yourselves fine prior to the game. Even kwit was mostly just doing what people do to opponents in game week. Doubt most of our fans took any of it seriously or hold anything against you for it. There is only one Denver fan I'd like to see man up and take anything back and I won't be surprised if we don't see it.

Good luck to you next year and may your off season be a good one.

vindicare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It stings but it's still a season to be proud of. Trust me pats fans know how that feels all to well

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the Seahawks on their first Lombardi. Games like this are the reason I don't join in on shit talking, shit can go south way too fast. Not looking forward to playing Seattle again next season, til then good luck.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a time when the Bronco's were our nemesis, they really had the seahawks number. But that was so long ago that all the sports hate is long gone. All that is left is respect for another good team.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all the shit I talked:

I was wrong. Broncos shit the bed. Seahawks are a great team and totally deserved this win. Seahawks: great win and congrats on thoroughly whupping some bronco ass.

That was an old fashioned ass whupping and I don't remember a team getting beat like that in a long time. My condolences for an embarrassing loss. I am happy to see the Sea Hawks get their first though - that's awesome

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seattle Seahawks are a great team and they absolutely manhandled the Broncos. That was an extremely painful game to watch for Broncos fans. This one's going to hurt for a long time.

Congrats, Seattle. Your team showed up all year and are the undisputed champions. Enjoy the win!

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, literally everyone likes fucking with you. :noidea:

well, they are definitely not his 'friends'. maybe he is actually this annoying in real life so they give him bad info every time, trying to get rid of him but he doesn't get the message. :whistle:

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, they are definitely not his 'friends'. maybe he is actually this annoying in real life so they give him bad info every time, trying to get rid of him but he doesn't get the message. :whistle:

You're way off, Captain. After going 11-3 during Bowl season and 6-2 during the NFL playoffs.....I made a nice little stack of coin from my sources. One loss does not the season make. Don't be jelly.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the toughest games I've ever had to watch. Blows me away that a team can come in so ill prepared to play. Don't get me wrong, Seattle had much to do with this, but face it, the Broncos didn't show up. Period.

Glad to see the sun still rose today and we get to try again next season. I'd rather be good enough to be in the SB than suffer thru seasons we had with Brain griese, Jay Cutler or Tim Tebow.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the toughest games I've ever had to watch. Blows me away that a team can come in so ill prepared to play. Don't get me wrong, Seattle had much to do with this, but face it, the Broncos didn't show up. Period.

Glad to see the sun still rose today and we get to try again next season. I'd rather be good enough to be in the SB than suffer thru seasons we had with Brain griese, Jay Cutler or Tim Tebow.

Well that's all ya can say wingsauce. I know this game was bigger but the Pats stepped out the same way this year. I wouldn't have minded them losing in Denver but to flat out not show up at all was disappointing. You guys just got to get back to it this summer and try again~