• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2015 Recruiting Thread....

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McElwain proving he learned from the ghetto master this Byron Cowart crap is totally a Saban move. I guess next time they will kidnap the kid or threaten a siblings scholarship.

I think Cowart will be at Auburn but that Armwood High School coach needs to be fired and so does his son on the Florida coaching staff if they caused this drama.
sounds like to me Muschamp promised all kinds of stuff for him to come to Florida then got fired ..now he thinks he can change Cowarts mind to come to the Barn.. he maybe thinking he's better off and CLOSER to home at UF

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowart's mother said they were faxing the letter 15 minutes ago. It's Auburn :)

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like to me Muschamp promised all kinds of stuff for him to come to Florida then got fired ..now he thinks he can change Cowarts mind to come to the Barn.. he maybe thinking he's better off and CLOSER to home at UF

Well you're the only one that thinks that because Twitter is slammed with stories of the HC Callahan having to get asked to leave the announcement and Cowart has tweet to recruiting analysts that his coach is trying to get him in trouble and having a mental breakdown.

Sounds like to me he and his son made promises to Florida to deliver Coward in return for a job and now Florida is putting pressure on them to deliver. If true that is a pretty scumbag move period.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek TysonVerified account ‏@DerekTysonESPN 2m2 minutes ago

Just hung up with Byron Cowart: "I'm going to Auburn. Nothing is going to change that." Also noted his fax should be sent in by 4pm.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you're the only one that thinks that because Twitter is slammed with stories of the HC Callahan having to get asked to leave the announcement and Cowart has tweet to recruiting analysts that his coach is trying to get him in trouble and having a mental breakdown.

Sounds like to me he and his son made promises to Florida to deliver Coward in return for a job and now Florida is putting pressure on them to deliver. If true that is a pretty scumbag move period.

I don't follow Twitter that close so idk

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowart seems like he has some mental issues.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, someone is saying his coach tried to forge his signature on the Florida LOI

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, so his high school coach isn't going to get his bump to college coaching and flipped out?

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, so his high school coach isn't going to get his bump to college coaching and flipped out?

The HC's son is on Florida's staff and that is why he is flipping out because they promise to deliver Cowart.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The HC's son is on Florida's staff and that is why he is flipping out because they promise to deliver Cowart.

Bush league stuff. Florida should know better than to try to buy favor by paying/employing people close to him. You all at least have the common sense to give a kid the money directly. Cut out the middle man bullshit.

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not forget that in the last 5 years the only team to win more games than Oregon is Alabama. Oregon made this run without having a single "top 10 recruiting class". Seems like Oregon's coaches should be making the recruiting ratings, because they do it better than the "experts". 3-star Marcus Mariota? Heisman winner. Stars only mean so much once you get to 3-5 star level. In the last 5 years the only bowl games Oregon has lost were both national title games, but they otherwise beat FSU, Wisconsin, KSU, Texas, 2 Rose Bowls and a Fiesta Bowl. I think out of the 130 D1 football teams, the majority of them would kill to have a 5-year run like that. If you go back 10 years, the only team to have won more games is Boise State. If you go back 15 years, only Boise State, Oklahoma, and LSU have won more games. All of this, with sometimes not even top 25 recruiting classes. Oregon's coaches have the eye for talent for their schemes, and they get the most out of players. If you put so much stock in the 5-stars, please google "Colt Lyerla". I'm very happy with this recruiting class, it is better than a lot of past ones, and can't wait to see what Oregon coaches can do with more blue-chip talent...