• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually love it. I think it reeks of desperation and shows what a weak position LSU thinks they are in for Malachi and Young. I chuckled when I first heard about it. I thought UCLA didn't have much shot with Dupre but this has given me a lot of hope.

Dude. Cam was flying out to have an in home with Adoree. It had nothing to do with Dupre. Paranoid peeps.

eaterfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dude. Cam was flying out to have an in home with Adoree. It had nothing to do with Dupre. Paranoid peeps.

Yeah, he's flying in and out on the same flight, took the seat next to him, is staying an extra two days in the same hotel on the other side of LA, is flying back on the same flight and it has nothing to do with Malachi.

It's pure desperation and I love it.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he's flying in and out on the same flight, took the seat next to him, is staying an extra two days in the same hotel on the other side of LA, is flying back on the same flight and it has nothing to do with Malachi.

It's pure desperation and I love it.

Link to all that other than a Bruin message board?

Your derp is showing. :happy:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama lands two 2015 commitments....

4-star WR Daylon Charlot

4-star OG Lester Cotton

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I though Bama was no longer accepting anyone without their fifth star.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 star Cornerback Naijiel Hale (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco) flips his commitment from Arizona to Washington --> @YoungNateDogg #GoDawgs

:suds:

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big week it will should be fun.

TigerBait1971

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect LSU to get Malachi, but Kenny Young goes to UCLA or aTm.

We flip DT Travonte Valentine from UM as well as a LB commit, Terry McCray.

We get DT Trey Lealaimatafao and as well as flipping DE Sione Teuhema from UT.

Anybody else would be a surprise...

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like MSU is out of the Malik McDowell sweepstakes. Smart money is on FSU at this point.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like MSU is out of the Malik McDowell sweepstakes. Smart money is on FSU at this point.

Wow...that's for sure.

For those unfamiliar with the situation------Malik McDowell is the 5 star DE out of the Detroit suburb of Southfield, MI. Malik's final four college choices are Michigan State, Michigan, Florida State, and Ohio State.

If one reads the following article carefully (read between the lines about what his parents say).....:

Malik McDowell - Signing Day Decision - In State Out Of State

.........you will realize that Malik McDowell is apparently not hanging around/associating himself with good people/friends (according to his parents).....in other words, Malik's parents don't approve of his homies, and feel Malik's friends are a bad influence upon him! Therefore, Malik's parents want Malik to attend college outside the state of Michigan so that he will be far away from the bad apples in his life.

Malik actually prefers to go to Michigan State, but his parents want him to leave the state of Michigan. His dad comes out and states that he doesn't care if Malik chooses either Florida State or Ohio State, he just wants Malik to get away from the bad influences (Malik's friends) in Michigan.

So.......Wednesday morning, Malik will probably choose Ohio State or Florida State.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news for Wisconsin fans.

Today Michigan State flipped four star DT Craig Evans from the Badgers. This one stings for the Badgers, as Evans was an in-state Wisconsin kid.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow...that's for sure.

For those unfamiliar with the situation------Malik McDowell is the 5 star DE out of the Detroit suburb of Southfield, MI. Malik's final four college choices are Michigan State, Michigan, Florida State, and Ohio State.

If one reads the following article carefully (read between the lines about what his parents say).....:

Malik McDowell - Signing Day Decision - In State Out Of State

.........you will realize that Malik McDowell is apparently not hanging around/associating himself with good people/friends (according to his parents).....in other words, Malik's parents don't approve of his homies, and feel Malik's friends are a bad influence upon him! Therefore, Malik's parents want Malik to attend college outside the state of Michigan so that he will be far away from the bad apples in his life.

Malik actually prefers to go to Michigan State, but his parents want him to leave the state of Michigan. His dad comes out and states that he doesn't care if Malik chooses either Florida State or Ohio State, he just wants Malik to get away from the bad influences (Malik's friends) in Michigan.

So.......Wednesday morning, Malik will probably choose Ohio State or Florida State.

Yeah, I understand the parents concern but at some point the child has to be responsible for himself. Not like there isn't trouble to be had in Tallahassee.
Sucks to say but Columbus is probably the best place for him.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess the team...

Recruiting commitments: 23 to date
AL-1
AZ-2
CA-4
LA-2
MS-1
NJ-1
OH-1
OK-3
TX-8

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tommorow is the big day. I dont expect Bama to get anymore commits but it is still pretty damn entertaining to see where the top uncommited players go.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday Alabama picked up former Georgia TE Ty Flourney-Smith. He seems to be a good blocking TE.
It also looks like Alabama will probably lose DT OJ Smith to Mississippi State

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Barners...sorry TAMmies...we keepin' this one!

@GuerinEmig

#Sooners pick up Steven Parker. Now on to Clark, Quick and Frison. Also must keep Garnett from Notre Dame.