• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
big_show_suck_it.gif

tumblr_mmuhblmOPy1sr4wq2o1_250.gif

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The evaluation of "best class" is stupid. It really should be who fills team needs the best along with getting the best players available. LSU should be right up there in the mix when Dupre signs the dotted line. I think whichever school signs Fournette will sign Speedy Noil as well. I expect both to play for either LSU or Alabama. Unfortunately I never got to see Fournette live, but the film speaks for itself. Noil is a bit of a character, ego-maniac as of the 4 times I've watched him live. He single-handedly gave the state title away this year.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Humphrey and Tabor are looking like good bets at this point, but as we've seen, shit happens.

Im not worried about humphrey he is a virtual lock. Tabor idk about he might go to maryland he might go to bama its 50/50 right now

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU could find a place for him on the field somewhere. Even if it isn't in the secondary.

I think they could. I also think the staff has cooled on him a bit. They have lots of irons in the fire with other prospects as well. This is going to be a fun ride.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they could. I also think the staff has cooled on him a bit. They have lots of irons in the fire with other prospects as well. This is going to be a fun ride.

A lot of prospects at linebacker coming in, so who knows if he would get a chance to play there. Kenny Young will sign with LSU, but as I said before he just so happened to decommit the day Eugene left the team. Might be pushing him into LSU's direction.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not worried about humphrey he is a virtual lock. Tabor idk about he might go to maryland he might go to bama its 50/50 right now

Actually Maryland isn't in anymore as of right now. It's Alabama and Arizona.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals100 WR Travis Rudolph has named Alabama his leader coming off his official visit to Bama.

"The trip was amazing," recalled Rudolph. "I got a chance to hang out with the players and Coach (Nick) Saban. I got a real good vibe from Coach Saban. O.J. Howard was my host. He was real cool and we got along well. The vibe I got from Alabama was opportunity. A lot of people say don't go there they recruit the best players and you won't play. They are losing Kevin Norwood and next year they are losing more receivers. There is an opportunity there and I like that."

When asked to rate his visit?

He replied, "Close to a 10. I can't say it was a 10, but it was a 9.5. Everything was great. Heading into the visit I probably had them at No. 3, but shoot you can say they are No. 1 right now."

Good thing for us, that was his final official visit, and we made a good last impression.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rivals100 WR Travis Rudolph has named Alabama his leader coming off his official visit to Bama.

"The trip was amazing," recalled Rudolph. "I got a chance to hang out with the players and Coach (Nick) Saban. I got a real good vibe from Coach Saban. O.J. Howard was my host. He was real cool and we got along well. The vibe I got from Alabama was opportunity. A lot of people say don't go there they recruit the best players and you won't play. They are losing Kevin Norwood and next year they are losing more receivers. There is an opportunity there and I like that."

When asked to rate his visit?

He replied, "Close to a 10. I can't say it was a 10, but it was a 9.5. Everything was great. Heading into the visit I probably had them at No. 3, but shoot you can say they are No. 1 right now."

Good thing for us, that was his final official visit, and we made a good last impression.
Im worried about how many spots we have left.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melvin Keihn, 4 star LB out of Gilman School in Maryland named a top three of Maryland, Virginia Tech and that other school in Virginia. He is announcing next week. His other offers include Penn State, Miami, GT, Michigan State, Notre Dame, UNC and West Virginia.

Hokies

This is turning into a hell of a class by our standards.