• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2014 Recruiting Thread

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those fuckin cajuns won't leave him alone.

lesmakeitrainjc_zps91120e36.gif

They also promised him all the corndogs he can suck....

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4* safety cj hampton decommits from ole piss will probably commit to bama later in week

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting Hootie to flip to LSU, his decommitment coincidently came the same day that LSU safety Micah Euguene left the team. Also expecting to snag a pair of DB's from Texas: Tony Brown and John Adams. Malachi Dupre is a lock to LSU, listed as the best reciever in the nation for recievers (watched him play live twice, kid is an animal). Biggest question is Fournette and Noil. Fournette's dad is a huge LSU fan, but not sure he signs with the Tigers. I don't expect LSU to get Noil, but Fournette is still a possibility.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expecting Hootie to flip to LSU, his decommitment coincidently came the same day that LSU safety Micah Euguene left the team. Also expecting to snag a pair of DB's from Texas: Tony Brown and John Adams. Malachi Dupre is a lock to LSU, listed as the best reciever in the nation for recievers (watched him play live twice, kid is an animal). Biggest question is Fournette and Noil. Fournette's dad is a huge LSU fan, but not sure he signs with the Tigers. I don't expect LSU to get Noil, but Fournette is still a possibility.

Didn't Hootie just commit to Satan? What the heck is going through these kids heads, although I imagine the are getting pressured from all sides.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just decommitted yesterday. Truth is Bama has a pipeline to Monroe, Louisiana. Seem to consistently snag big prospects from their. This move to "re-evaluate" things makes me think LSU will be getting a signature come signing day. No proof of it, like I said though an LSU player just left the team the same day he withdrew his commitment. Seems like a bit more than a coincidence.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eugene leaving the team had nothing to do with Hootie. He was benched late in the season anyway. He will transfer along with two other DB's because they see that they will not get the playing time. Tough competition for DB's at DBU. :happy:

It's Jamal Adams from Texas.

Not sure about Malachi being a lock.

This class is going to be special.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just decommitted yesterday. Truth is Bama has a pipeline to Monroe, Louisiana. Seem to consistently snag big prospects from their. This move to "re-evaluate" things makes me think LSU will be getting a signature come signing day. No proof of it, like I said though an LSU player just left the team the same day he withdrew his commitment. Seems like a bit more than a coincidence.

That, and also he has probably been hearing the CJ Hampton rumors. With LSU losing a safety, he might not want to sign with Bama since we'll likely have 2 other top safeties in the same class.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eugene leaving the team had nothing to do with Hootie. He was benched late in the season anyway. He will transfer along with two other DB's because they see that they will not get the playing time. Tough competition for DB's at DBU. :happy:

And still #2....:yahoo:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, like window licking special.

Boom.