• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official '12 NFL Draft Thread - Going Live at 8 EST

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know a good site for UDFA selections?

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah gotta say the rose thing hurts sooo bad

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Mayock mentioned Polk has degenerative shoulders. Owusu had two concussions and the third was a shoulder injury. I'd like to see us sign Owusu.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Been gone for a bit...

friggn' Vikings took my guy Guyton. :(

But Cam Johnson is great value in the 7th. Wonder if the Niners want him to play DE or OLB. I'm hoping DE.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
chandler harnish gets himself a crazy youtube whore to bone.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Kyle Williams need to really step it up if he wants to keep his roster spot. With the Niners drafting AJ Jenkins and signing Owusu, the #5 receiver spot has just become crowded. No guarantees that Moss will earn a spot mind yo but if his skill set is still up to par, it would be hard not to have him in the line up. You would expect Crabtree and Manningham are in as well and Ted Ginn with his return abilities will take one of the WR spot. Also, with LaMichael James in the mix as a back up returner, therefore further endangering Williams roster spot

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kyle Williams need to really step it up if he wants to keep his roster spot. With the Niners drafting AJ Jenkins and signing Owusu, the #5 receiver spot has just become crowded. No guarantees that Moss will earn a spot mind yo but if his skill set is still up to par, it would be hard not to have him in the line up. You would expect Crabtree and Manningham are in as well and Ted Ginn with his return abilities will take one of the WR spot. Also, with LaMichael James in the mix as a back up returner, therefore further endangering Williams roster spot

It's easy to point at Williams but I really have to start wondering if they're gonna start shopping Crabby.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's easy to point at Williams but I really have to start wondering if they're gonna start shopping Crabby.

Good point but why would the Niners wait until after the draft to shop Crabtree? His stock will be higher prior to the draft because there are no guarantees teams would get the "guy" they are targeting.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point but why would the Niners wait until after the draft to shop Crabtree? His stock will be higher prior to the draft because there are no guarantees teams would get the "guy" they are targeting.

True, but on the flip side it gave us flexibility to not have to necessarily draft a WR. Also, I pick Crabby because I presume he would have more trade value but may be the one that has least endeared himself to the staff. His history of missing camp and then missing the playoffs last year...just doesn't seem like something that would win points with Harbaalke.