• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this on different site, how accurate it is, who knows :noidea:

Rumors of Frost and his wife being separated are true. She has taken the kids back to Florida apparently. This all stems from incidents at the bar Gate 25. Frost and the coaches gather there frequently (supposedly after every home game, win or lose). One of the coaches has an apartment above the bar. Several women have been seen going in and out with coaches (Frost being one obviously). A friend of mine knows a girl that works at the bar. He asked if these rumors are true. Response was “she smiled, said no comment, and walked away.”

Additional Info from someone close to G25:

Can confirm he was messing around with one of the waitresses for sure. Not going to post her name, but she’s by far the hottest worker there. Everything happens in the Annex.
Also, saw Jon Bruning smoking weed in there while he was battling it as AG. They all eat edibles and rip dab pens frequently.

Even more info:

Tiny crazy story here, a guy I know said nearly the same thing as the Frost's wife info thread, and the source was Bill's wife, he also said there were even more hookers on a coaches trip they had on top of Gate 25.

I also know a guy who is part owner of an Omaha hotel and said Frost has a permanent room up there and lives there now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this on different site, how accurate it is, who knows :noidea:

Rumors of Frost and his wife being separated are true. She has taken the kids back to Florida apparently. This all stems from incidents at the bar Gate 25. Frost and the coaches gather there frequently (supposedly after every home game, win or lose). One of the coaches has an apartment above the bar. Several women have been seen going in and out with coaches (Frost being one obviously). A friend of mine knows a girl that works at the bar. He asked if these rumors are true. Response was “she smiled, said no comment, and walked away.”

Additional Info from someone close to G25:

Can confirm he was messing around with one of the waitresses for sure. Not going to post her name, but she’s by far the hottest worker there. Everything happens in the Annex.
Also, saw Jon Bruning smoking weed in there while he was battling it as AG. They all eat edibles and rip dab pens frequently.

Even more info:

Tiny crazy story here, a guy I know said nearly the same thing as the Frost's wife info thread, and the source was Bill's wife, he also said there were even more hookers on a coaches trip they had on top of Gate 25.

I also know a guy who is part owner of an Omaha hotel and said Frost has a permanent room up there and lives there now.

Livin' teh Dream

tenor.gif

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got our minds rite this time

scott_frost_drinky-2.gif

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prediction for season?

I really see no more than 5 or 6 wins on schedule, 7 max if they get a few breaks.