• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting fired sucks. But not so much the losing a job part, but the uncertainty of where you're going to end up because of it.
Lots of jobs out there tho, so that will help somewhat.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$12.50 to watch the 1st 2 basketball games.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think if Frost is to survive these he needs to make statement, need to get rid of Chinander and maybe a few other coaches, This is third year and they are digressing. Illinois was the 96th rated offense and 108th rated defense coming into the game. It was f-ing pathetic. Frost can't be making any more excuses, need action. Hell if he keeps doing the same and expecting different results, Nebrasksa needs to move on from him.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska does not have a QB that's for sure. The McCaffrey kid needs to be playing tailback. Martinez has lost confidence IMO and his mechanics are not good. Frost and his staff need to soul search and a change needs to happen they may need to change there offensive schemes and defensive schemes as well I don't recall at anytime where we've really looked good in the 34 front in the four years they've ran it, one year with the nice guy and the three with Frost. One more thing I never want to see the husker's go out in an alt uniform I'm done with that shit. Frost and his staff may need to go find a grad transfer QB for next year. I wish Noah Vedral would have stayed around.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska does not have a QB that's for sure. The McCaffrey kid needs to be playing tailback. Martinez has lost confidence IMO and his mechanics are not good. Frost and his staff need to soul search and a change needs to happen they may need to change there offensive schemes and defensive schemes as well I don't recall at anytime where we've really looked good in the 34 front in the four years they've ran it, one year with the nice guy and the three with Frost. One more thing I never want to see the husker's go out in an alt uniform I'm done with that shit. Frost and his staff may need to go find a grad transfer QB for next year. I wish Noah Vedral would have stayed around.

I'm sure (hope at least) they have options at QB. Was really surprised how bad McCaffrey looked today, he looked liked he forgot how to throw the ball. I really think he has potential and still think he's the guy to go with this season to see what he has in him. Frost needs to do something on staff IMO.

Illinois is not a high rated defense (actual bottom), they should have been able to do what they want at will.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched enough of McCaffrey to know he's not a QB he needs to be on the field but he not a QB. The ball he throws is not good and it doesn't come off his hand well. He needs to be playing tailback and WR at times. He would serve Frost the best getting him the ball different ways. I don't know enough about Logan Smothers. But Frost needs to find a QB and going the grad transfer route for next year is something they need to consider.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gebbia playing for the Beavers against the Quackers on espn right now.