• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
almost watched the tennessee game on the app last night

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it rains it pours I just recently switched my home and auto insurance over to Allstate well back in May supposedly they came out and took pictures of my roof and determined that it was uninsurable even though the roof is less than 10 years old. so now they're telling me if I don't put a new roof on by the 28th of this month that my house is not going to be insured I will no longer have homeowners insurance.

And now my truck is sitting on the road dead so I really have to get a new vehicle which looks like I'm probably going to take out a big fucking loan and be in debt the rest of my life

Go Huskers!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it rains it pours I just recently switched my home and auto insurance over to Allstate well back in May supposedly they came out and took pictures of my roof and determined that it was uninsurable even though the roof is less than 10 years old. so now they're telling me if I don't put a new roof on by the 28th of this month that my house is not going to be insured I will no longer have homeowners insurance.

And now my truck is sitting on the road dead so I really have to get a new vehicle which looks like I'm probably going to take out a big fucking loan and be in debt the rest of my life

Go Huskers!

1) You can always switch insurance carriers. No one has you under a contract....

2) Do you use a truck for work? if not, I just bought a beautiful used Honda Civic for less than 20k that I am budgeting to pay off in less than 2 1/2 years.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. That Brook Berringer one still gets me

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Huskers!

Fuck insurance companies. Insurance companies are in the business of managing risk. But it ain't YOUR risk they are concerned about.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck insurance companies. Insurance companies are in the business of managing risk. But it ain't YOUR risk they are concerned about.

capitalism at its finest. they are a business designed to make money. nothing else

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rust seems to be a faster issue with Dodges than others.
It's the way they designed the fender wells. There no way for water to drain out once it splashes up in there. If I would have known that before hand I would have drilled a couple of holes on the underside to remedy the problem. I was thisclose to buying replacement panels and welding them in for a fresh start.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the way they designed the fender wells. There no way for water to drain out once it splashes up in there. If I would have known that before hand I would have drilled a couple of holes on the underside to remedy the problem. I was this close to buying replacement panels and welding them in for a fresh start.

Exactly. Problem is my rocker panels are going too. I got this truck in '09 when the recession was bottoming out. Dealerships were desperate to move old product for new and the sales people desperate to pay their bills. Sticker was $34,900 and I got it for $22,000 with a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty.
If it were just the fenders I'd buy a new bed on the aftermarket. Unfortunately the rockers might make it too expensive to save just for the LPT.
I've been holding out for a another downturn in the economy to get a new one. It's getting ugly as sin, but it'll serve it's purpose until then.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Huskers!

Is your house paid for? If so, you can (I think) get lees than a full coverage policy. If home is not paid off, well, you need to shop for best deal, likely will have to bend over, no warning or lubrication.

Best way (IMO) for vehicle, is see if you can find a program car/truck/suv or certified used, mobile transportation device.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 Days to Husker Football

554001661a1be.image.jpg

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is your house paid for? If so, you can (I think) get lees than a full coverage policy. If home is not paid off, well, you need to shop for best deal, likely will have to bend over, no warning or lubrication.

It's paid off I just went back to my old insurance company no questions asked
Best way (IMO) for vehicle, is see if you can find a program car/truck/suv or certified used, mobile transportation device.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glen Mason on BTN's 'The B1G Show' thinks Nebraska's QB's name is 'Adrian Peterson'. Derp

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glen Mason on BTN's 'The B1G Show' thinks Nebraska's QB's name is 'Adrian Peterson'. Derp
It's an improvement, talent wise, from all the times he has been called Taylor Martinez.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutgers looks like a Mike Riley Nebraska team physically. Especially on the lines.

They're gonna suck again.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an improvement, talent wise, from all the times he has been called Taylor Martinez.

What has Tito been up to anyway? Selling insurance or something like that?