• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna be really busy with as much as Bo's teams utilize the TEs :rolleyes:

I watched about 10 minutes of the Pitt game last year. That's about how many fucks I give about Bo or YSU

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuck in Cheyenne.. I80 just opened, wish me luck

I got stuck in Cheyenne once when I got kicked off a Greyhound bus there. I hate that city. Love Wyoming, but will never step foot in Cheyenne again.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DAMN. That mus be painful. Hope hey gave you the good stuff.

Vaping works for me but any time I smell someone smoking a fresh cigarette it makes me want one so bad.

I quit when I was 20 and started smoking again last year. I bought a vape and didn't look back.

I smoked 2 packs a day for 9 years or so. it was hard to see me without a smoke. Now its been 15 years since Ive been a constant smoker. About 5 years ago, I bought a pack and had like 4 and threw up. I don't think I will go back

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started smoking when I was 13, I am 30 now and still smoke occasionally. I but I was never a pack a day smoker (unless I was parting) now I smoke herb and eat mushrooms way better the cigarettes.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A TE coach for Blow anyway is about as useful to him as a top flight athletic performance lab

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got stuck in Cheyenne once when I got kicked off a Greyhound bus there. I hate that city. Love Wyoming, but will never step foot in Cheyenne again.

Catch VD from the town whore or something?

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coolest "middle of nowhere" small town I've ever been to is Deadwood South Dakota.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Catch VD from the town whore or something?

It was spring break, so I was heading back home. Well we had been partying all day after our game and the bus didn't arrive in Laramie until midnight or something. So I had my buddy take me to the bus station but we decided to stop at the liquor store nearby so I can have a bottle of booze for the 10 hour bus ride back home.

Well when we pulled out of the liquor store we saw the Greyhound bus leaving the station and heading to Cheyenne. I had missed the bus. I knew there was a short layover in Cheyenne so my buddy and I just trailed the bus all the way to Cheyenne and drank our booze on the way.

I got to the station and promptly asked and the dude at the counter where I need to put my luggage and get my ticket and he accused me of being intoxicated and told me I had 2 minutes to vacate the property. I'm 19 years old and this was before cell phones and no credit card. My buddy was already well on his way back to Laramie and the guy at the counter was now standing right next to me and on the phone with the cops.

So I'm running through the streets of Cheyenne at 1 am with my duffle bag and my book of 100+ music CD's. After about 30 minutes of running I found a payphone on the outside of some restaurant in the crappy part of Cheyenne. (to me, there really isn't a NICE part of Cheyenne) I'm on the phone trying to figure out my options and this sketchy dude is now walking towards me and starts doing circles around the building and me.

So I took off running again through the streets of Cheyenne with all of my shit and finally found a hotel at about 3 am that would take me in with what money I did have. Then to top it all off, the next Greyhound bus didn't leave until like 5 pm the next afternoon. So I had to sit in the fucking crappy hotel lobby listening to my discman for 5 hours after I checked out of the hotel.

F#@k Cheyenne

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was a kid, maybe 14 or so, I spent a week at the Cheyenne County jail in downtown Cheyenne. Me and a buddy had..... Borrowed his grandparents car and went on a road trip. We had $34 and a 73 Plymouth station wagon. Made it to Medicine Bow before a county sheriff thought we looked kinda young to be on our own.

We were on the same block as general population, but our cell was isolated by a brick wall. I had to give up an ounce of weed I was trying to smuggle past the jailers. That, and the food, was the worst part of the entire ordeal.