• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 10000 posts for a Husker Conference Championship Thread

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I tell you what I switched to a safety razor back in December I bought myself little Christmas present. The vanderhaeghen single blade safety razor. and I'm telling you what it's the best investment I ever made now you're into it for about 50 bucks but once you are the soap last you about a year. so you don't have to buy that for a while. And the blades and get at the dollar store 5 for a dollar its cheap closest shave I've ever had
when I shave
lighter fluid and a match --problem solved

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watching Terrance Crawford fight tonight? They've shown footage of him in both a Nebraska ball cap and a Creighton stocking cap.

Goddamn Jayskers....

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
@Tomhusker I haven't seen any fishin' reports lately. Did you make it out at all?

It's bout time to go open up the trailer and get the boat outta storage. :yes:

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tomhusker I haven't seen any fishin' reports lately. Did you make it out at all?

It's bout time to go open up the trailer and get the boat outta storage. :yes:

This was, by far, the worst ice fishing season I've ever had. Auger problems, truck problems, wife had to work a lot of Saturdays (I don't go out by myself), new bodies of water I know nothing about and one hour drive each way to get to the lakes made it difficult to get excited about going. And when I did get out I really struggled to ice any fish. I bet I didn't catch 50 fish all year, and was skunked 3 or 4 times. Was going to go out today for one last hurrah, but didn't want the disappointment.

I'm going to get my soft water great together and wait for the ice to melt. I'm sure fishing will still suck, as I don't have a boat....

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was, by far, the worst ice fishing season I've ever had. Auger problems, truck problems, wife had to work a lot of Saturdays (I don't go out by myself), new bodies of water I know nothing about and one hour drive each way to get to the lakes made it difficult to get excited about going. And when I did get out I really struggled to ice any fish. I bet I didn't catch 50 fish all year, and was skunked 3 or 4 times. Was going to go out today for one last hurrah, but didn't want the disappointment.

I'm going to get my soft water great together and wait for the ice to melt. I'm sure fishing will still suck, as I don't have a boat....
shiiiiit the ice fishin this year sucked
Elnino and global coolin is the fault to this

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1

Dang Tom, here I was hoping you'd have a whole bunch of big fish stories to tell. Hopefully you'll be settled in a little more and be able to become more familiar with the surrounding lakes so you can get out more next season. Good luck this spring.

I know how you fix that auger problem, ye gotz ta get one theez things right here:
ice.jpg

The walleye spawn is going to be in full swing within the next 2 -3 weeks.
The wife wants to go to a boat show on the 12th - 13th, she's all gung-ho about getting a pontoon. I'm not so sure of that yet; depends if we find the right one I suppose.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random question: Who is going to be our backup kicker next season?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty much anyone can if they practice.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

We used to go into the Rec Center and kick field goals every single night. Over and over and over again.

I hit close to 50 yards a couple of times, but they were low line-drive knuckle balls.

Kicking is the hardest craft in the entire game of football and they don't get near enough credit. In fact, they take more shit than any other position on the team in my opinion.