• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL has become one big Soap Opera

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a saying in the News business that"If it bleeds it leads" and that has now carried over to the sports world as the NFL becomes one big Soap Opera more and more each year that goes by.

This year the press has been on Jim Harbaugh and his teams ass trying to stir up stories that will divide the team . They have not been fair to the 49ers organization who are trying to win their 6th Superbowl Title. All year it's been Harbaugh is done in SF. He is going to Michigan, Oakland, and now the latest ...the freaking Jets. His team does not want to play for him anymore. I have news for the press....The 49ers want it more now than ever and want to shove all the negative bullshit stories up the press's ass. Their motto right now is...All together..one game at a time..and Bring it On !

Kaepernick has that sly smile going again. Joe Staley looks fired up and ready to pound some ass on the field, and Culliver handed his INT to his head coach yesterday. The story after the game though was "BROOKS NOT HAPPY AS HE QUITS DURING NY GIANTS GAME". My ass....Brooks wants to win just as much as anyone on the team. He wants to play and this story is in house right now where it should stay.

Most of the press just don't get it. Good sports teams are families and you don't talk about your brothers to the press who love to stir the shit pot. Don't get me wrong now because there are a lot of top notch sports writers out there but the negative stories seem to get all the juice and they squeeze that juice till the very last drop.

The 49ers have pulled together and the fire in their belly is strong with this group so buckle up and watch them kick some ass. The only bleeding going on is on the field by warriors who sacrifice everything to play a very violent game. The 49ers are a proud and classy Organization that will continue to be that way and the all of the B.S. stories by the juice squeezers can be put in a pipe and smoked. It's all about 49ers Pride and it's up to the team now to shove all the bullshit right back in the haters faces. All the talking don't mean shit...you have to walk the walk to be a Champion.

Go 49ers !!

:suds::clap::boxing::headbanger::grouphug:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, the press continues to crack me up. They keep pounding on Coach Harbaugh about this Brooks thing and it's over. Squeeze me more juice...sorry the lemon is dry...drop it.

Why don't they ask the Man some important football questions like...

Coach are you going to try to get Vernon Davis more touches and open up the offense more? Vernon has been a big part of the success for the 49ers on offense. Is he hurting and is that the reason he has not been the same player statistically this year?

Coach are the 49ers working more on stopping the short passing game in the middle of the defense especially on 3rd down? It seems like the 49ers are playing a sort of bend don't break defense not wanting to give up the big plays downfield? Has this been the plan lately?

Coach have you considered throwing more screen passes and slants to combat the many blitzes the offense has seen to take some heat off of Kap?

Coach have you thought of bringing in 49ers from the past more to talk about 49ers Pride and what it means to be a 49er? Guys like Ronnie Lott,Montana, Craig,Rice, Jessie Sapolu,and Keena Turner?

Somebody... anybody just ask the Man some football questions ...Please.

The fans are tired of all the bullshit and want more quality questions. It's time for the press to study the game more and get with it.

I know Coach can be a tough nut to crack but I think he would have more respect if someone would actually ask him a damn football question.

The press needs to study the GAME more and drop the bullshit.

Go 49ers !!

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator: