• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the new standard in baseball

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't SF have a larger population of gay people? I don't think bigD was far off by that comment :laugh3:

You're probably right. It would also be interesting to see what she'd look like if she were a Boston fan. Probably just put two big assholes on her chest. :suds:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, i'm not sure why the san diego Mexicans are a team. north carolin and Indiana should have a team before that place.

Because that McDonalds money spoke pretty loudly to MLB back in the late 1960's?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right. It would also be interesting to see what she'd look like if she were a Boston fan. Probably just put two big assholes on her chest. :suds:

LOL There is currently a poll on the general forum asking which of the four remaining NFL teams have the most annoying fans. I'm pleased, though not all surprised to report, that Denver fans are the least annoying. :whistle:

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL There is currently a poll on the general forum asking which of the four remaining NFL teams have the most annoying fans. I'm pleased, though not all surprised to report, that Denver fans are the least annoying. :whistle:

really? no, really?!

Tom-Brady-Restaurant.361.png

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

if you look on a map, there's a highway to the left of boston, i495. I refuse to date any chick to the right of that highway. it's full of politically correct liberals.

i'll stick with country women :suds:

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would vote for the Seahawk fans, but only because I am old, and don't like those kind of loud noises.....

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harvey comes back from TJ Surgery and pitches like he did before it, wouldn't surprise me to see him get a deal similar to Kershaw just got. Scary thought for us Met fans.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you look on a map, there's a highway to the left of boston, i495. I refuse to date any chick to the right of that highway. it's full of politically correct liberals.

i'll stick with country women :suds:

Help me do a city check Brock.

Just wondering if for you, the east side of town is worse than the west side? Seems to be the norm to some degree, which makes sense, remembering the country was populated east to west.

As such, you will NEVER find me on the east side of San Jose. Hell, I only come downtown to work.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harvey comes back from TJ Surgery and pitches like he did before it, wouldn't surprise me to see him get a deal similar to Kershaw just got. Scary thought for us Met fans.

But, will they have made enough money back by then to pay it to him?

Madoff money matters still linger.......

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, will they have made enough money back by then to pay it to him?

Madoff money matters still linger.......

Most likely, but then again, this wont occurr till 2018/2019 so we have a few more years to worry about it. Same way they didn't let Wright walk, they wont let Harvey either.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On a slightly related note, what kind of season are you expecting from Zack Wheeler?

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would vote for the Seahawk fans, but only because I am old, and don't like those kind of loud noises.....

you'd love Foxboro, it's impossible to be loud there.

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help me do a city check Brock.

Just wondering if for you, the east side of town is worse than the west side? Seems to be the norm to some degree, which makes sense, remembering the country was populated east to west.

As such, you will NEVER find me on the east side of San Jose. Hell, I only come downtown to work.

I think we're on the same page. I won't date anyone east of i495.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely, but then again, this wont occurr till 2018/2019 so we have a few more years to worry about it. Same way they didn't let Wright walk, they wont let Harvey either.

They must be doing better off financially than I had assumed then.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a slightly related note, what kind of season are you expecting from Zack Wheeler?

Solid #2 with potential to be the staff ace next year. He just needs to work on his pitch control, but all that will be worked on starting next month. Have high hopes for this kid.