• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE MOST AMAZING BASKETBALL POOL IS READY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh yeah, too add, i was negged for bashing crosby

blame crosby 2012

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Maybe this will raise your spirits buddy:

ed+davis.jpg

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK GUYS
Draft is set for Tuesday night at 11 pm est
Please make it.
We have 9 players right now.
I cant remember who is missing from last year.
I think we had some people interested from the ESPN raptor board.
We may need to whore out starting Monday,until then Id like to get some regulars back. Its in theblood? Evil genius said he wanted in I believe? Anyone else Im missing? Anyone else you guys want to recommend?
Just try to make it for the draft

Marco Doubypops

Road Commentary Specalist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
11 PM that's totally past my bedtime guys! I`m usually in bed before Kornheiser.

Anyways I guess I`ll have to try to stay awake that long. Are we actually doing an auction draft, because though I do usually find them fun as hell, this season it would be a mess, as the NBA is a joke right now.

If this is still a democracy, I would cast my vote for a snake.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also, need some feedback here. I was doing a fantasy draft and had the 4th pick, and some guy with the 10th wanted to trade up, so I told him that I'd trade him the 3rd and 17th for the 10th, 11th, and his 6th rounder.

I took Paul and Melo as he told me to and got him to take Jefferson and Horford, then told his to grab some scrub in the 6th round.

After the draft, I just didn't trade him and he's stuck with a fucked up team loaded with average-at-best big men.

So, all's fair in love and war, or was that going too far?

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we all agree on auction draft?

there just far too awesome.

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, need some feedback here. I was doing a fantasy draft and had the 4th pick, and some guy with the 10th wanted to trade up, so I told him that I'd trade him the 3rd and 17th for the 10th, 11th, and his 6th rounder.

I took Paul and Melo as he told me to and got him to take Jefferson and Horford, then told his to grab some scrub in the 6th round.

After the draft, I just didn't trade him and he's stuck with a fucked up team loaded with average-at-best big men.

hahahaha thats completely dirty, id be so pissed. as i was reading that i was wondering how you trade picks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Aw man, sounds like a dick move on your part. But, here's my question...how the heck did you get both Paul and Melo??? Didn't you have the 3rd and 17th pick? And you got Melo with the 17th pick?! I'd be hardpressed to let that go to. Those two picks you got trumps whatever he picked by far.

Marco Doubypops

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aw man, sounds like a dick move on your part. But, here's my question...how the heck did you get both Paul and Melo??? Didn't you have the 3rd and 17th pick? And you got Melo with the 17th pick?! I'd be hardpressed to let that go to. Those two picks you got trumps whatever he picked by far.

You see that's the brilliance of the dick move. He had both his picks before I had my second one. By making him take players that were worse than what I wanted to pick up at my draft spot, I was basically moving up in the draft. So you see I had the 17th pick but since I made him take the shitty players it was really like the 15th pick.

Even then, Thank Tebow he told me to take Melo, he fits my squad nicely.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You see that's the brilliance of the dick move. He had both his picks before I had my second one. By making him take players that were worse than what I wanted to pick up at my draft spot, I was basically moving up in the draft. So you see I had the 17th pick but since I made him take the shitty players it was really like the 15th pick.

Even then, Thank Tebow he told me to take Melo, he fits my squad nicely.

HA! So, basically you fucked him over through and through? Man, that dude must be mad pissed

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need auction draft... lets get some momentum behind this... so much better

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i will vouch for an auction draft too but i really don't know what i'm vouching for so if it fucking sucks just blame froman