• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE MOST AMAZING BASKETBALL POOL IS READY

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we do auction draft for the basketball pool this time? i know i say it every time, but its so much more fun than a boring snake draft.

has any1 here done an auction draft before? can anyone back me up?

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by the way, we need id # for league, not id name.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys
id-94605
password-bargnani

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fucken casey today wud talkin bout bargnani and ed playing pf which to me sounded like davis is going to get fisted in the bronze hole while dogshit like gray and malbunghole get minutes to boot

Fuck i hate black coaches, almost as bad as the snake honkeys

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the auction draft work, Fro?

Everybody starts with $200 at the draft, then bids on each player. Highest bid gets each player.

It's great, because it takes a bit more strategy and you have a chance at getting any player you want, because in a snake draft you're really limited by when you select and people picking in certain spots can have a real advantage. This way everyone starts on an even playing field.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
fucken casey today wud talkin bout bargnani and ed playing pf which to me sounded like davis is going to get fisted in the bronze hole while dogshit like gray and malbunghole get minutes to boot

Fuck i hate black coaches, almost as bad as the snake honkeys

First of all, what the heck happened to all your rep?

Second, I'm okay with this. They have to give Poon a chance to play his natural position. It's been six effin' years that he's tried to man the C and failed. Davis will get minutes. He'll get his chance to shine. Don't worry about that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Everybody starts with $200 at the draft, then bids on each player. Highest bid gets each player.

It's great, because it takes a bit more strategy and you have a chance at getting any player you want, because in a snake draft you're really limited by when you select and people picking in certain spots can have a real advantage. This way everyone starts on an even playing field.

Sounds fun. I'd be down. By the way, who is that Mark guy? He always joins our pools but I don't remember him being on either ESPN or SportsHoopla.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
First of all, what the heck happened to all your rep?

Second, I'm okay with this. They have to give Poon a chance to play his natural position. It's been six effin' years that he's tried to man the C and failed. Davis will get minutes. He'll get his chance to shine. Don't worry about that.

first off i got negged by some extreme reppers, went from being the second coolest to the biggest loser on the forum in a matter of minutes. Yes i know its an outrage

second its not his natural position, just an excuse. He doesn't lack size at all he lacks effort and awareness. He has a hard time making switches and being in position while guarding the biggest laziest position you can play, its going to get even worse at pf and he's still not going to rebound.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
oh yeah, too add, i was negged for bashing crosby

blame crosby 2012