• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The moment I knew it was gonna be ugly...

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was when I realized Bama had pretty much dominated in TOP and yardage the 1st 20 minutes......and was losing 14-13......and then Clemson destroyed us the rest of the game.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have bet you were going to say the moronic decision for the fake FG

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was when I realized Bama had pretty much dominated in TOP and yardage the 1st 20 minutes......and was losing 14-13

TBH, right when it went up to 16-14 Bama I turned the channel. I just didn't want to watch them Bama run away with it. And then a while later my son came in giving me grief about the score and not watching it, so I turned it back to the game and it was I think 26-14, at that point I got nervous that I was going to jinx the game and turned it real quick and never looked back.
So, I guess, Clems sons should thank me for not jinxing it for them!:nod:

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, right when it went up to 16-14 Bama I turned the channel. I just didn't want to watch them Bama run away with it. And then a while later my son came in giving me grief about the score and not watching it, so I turned it back to the game and it was I think 26-14, at that point I got nervous that I was going to jinx the game and turned it real quick and never looked back.
So, I guess, Clems sons should thank me for not jinxing it for them!:nod:

More to the point, you're pretty fucking retarded.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was when I realized Bama had pretty much dominated in TOP and yardage the 1st 20 minutes......and was losing 14-13......and then Clemson destroyed us the rest of the game.

I was the opposite.

We beat y'all in 2016 by wearing y'all down. In the first half our defense was sucking wind bad and I didn't know if our thin secondary would be able to hold up.

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit was over after the faked field goal went for lulz. That’s when everybody knew that Alabama, the mighty Alabama, here mid way through the 3rd quarter trying some janky ass fake field goal on 4th and 7, was being dominated both on the field and between the ears.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shit was over after the faked field goal went for lulz. That’s when everybody knew that Alabama, the mighty Alabama, here mid way through the 3rd quarter trying some janky ass fake field goal on 4th and 7, was being dominated both on the field and between the ears.

Oddly, they weren’t being dominated at that point. They had like 59 more yards than Clemson. They moved the ball at will between the 20s, just didn’t convert

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oddly, they weren’t being dominated at that point. They had like 59 more yards than Clemson. They moved the ball at will between the 20s, just didn’t convert

Clemson had scored more points than offensive plays ran up to that point. Alabama couldn’t run the ball when it needed 1,2 or 3 yards all game. Total yards doesn’t matter when you can’t get the tough yards in the moments that do.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson had scored more points than offensive plays ran up to that point. Alabama couldn’t run the ball when it needed 1,2 or 3 yards all game. Total yards doesn’t matter when you can’t get the tough yards in the moments that do.

“Total yards doesn’t matter when you can’t get the tough yards in the moments that do.”

Odd almost like I said Bama moved the ball at will between the 20s, but couldn’t convert.

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Total yards doesn’t matter when you can’t get the tough yards in the moments that do.”

Odd almost like I said Bama moved the ball at will between the 20s, but couldn’t convert.

True, you said "didn't convert" earlier and I was fishing for you to finally say "couldn't convert." "Couldn't" suggests a force that you're not likely to overcome, while "didn't" suggests you had a decision in that outcome. They were beaten at the LoS on both sides of the ball not by choice, but by force.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What fucking game did you watch?

Alabama ran the ball whenever the fuck they wanted, which made the constant desire to pass when it was 16-14 pretty much inexcusable.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have bet you were going to say the moronic decision for the fake FG
Plenty of moronic decisions to go around. By the time of the fake FG, the game was no longer in doubt, except for the final score.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama ran the ball whenever the fuck they wanted, which made the constant desire to pass when it was 16-14 pretty much inexcusable.
:happy:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious nail in the coffin was the horribly uncoordinated fake FG in which a slow white kicker had to get 6 fucking yards and didn’t even get close.

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I watched the same game as you, the game where Clemson dominated Alabama at the LoS on both sides of the ball to win by 28 points 44-16.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take away from the game was Clemson out coached Alabama in a way that every single coach on the Alabama staff should be embarrassed as fuck, and any that aren't should be fired.

Clemson came out ready to play Alabama, and Alabama looked like they thought the game was won before they stepped on the field, and the coaches spent all week doing who knows what.

Clemson coaches put their players in a position to succeed and Alabama coaches simply did not. Those 2 interceptions were terrible throws by Tua, but they were also examples of Clemsons coaches putting their players in position to win, while I never saw a single time(all year really) where our defense did anything of the sorts. Tosh didn't have a fucking clue how to stop them, Brent looked at the tape, saw shit to exploit and did it.

Saban said during half time that Clemson was copying every play that was successful against us during the year. Well what the fuck did our coaches spend their time doing? Because last I heard - that's called a fucking game plan. What the fuck did we do all week if not putting in the shit Clemson struggled with?

But Tosh is still young and it was his first year as a DC ever, so hopefully he'll improve. I hope he's embarassed as fuck right now though. And I'm glad Locksley is gone, don't know why we didn't just go ahead and tell him to pack it up when he got the Maryland job. It's not like he was ever a big shot OC, above average or really even remotely not replaceable. The play calling in the red zone and shit was just terrible.

Don't expect to see Alabama get so badly outcoached, but it happened last night.