• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The moment I knew it was gonna be ugly...

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the same game as you, the game where Clemson dominated Alabama at the LoS on both sides of the ball to win by 28 points 44-16.

You know what the worse part of losing games like this is? Listening to every dumb fuck on the internet who doesn't have a clue about football throw up their ignorant reasons for the loss while assuming they must be right because of the result.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Saban shouldve given Tua more throwing chances in the red zone. There was that one 4th down call where it was literally just a designed QB run for Tua. On 4th down with more than a couple yards to get. The game might have been out of hand at that point but what a depressing call in my opinion.

JohnstoneC8

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, you said "didn't convert" earlier and I was fishing for you to finally say "couldn't convert." "Couldn't" suggests a force that you're not likely to overcome, while "didn't" suggests you had a decision in that outcome. They were beaten at the LoS on both sides of the ball not by choice, but by force.

Lol, shut up.

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What fucking game did you watch?

Alabama ran the ball whenever the fuck they wanted, which made the constant desire to pass when it was 16-14 pretty much inexcusable.

Yep, should have tried running that ball a lot more. The coaching brain farts were insane.

On the fake field goal, the kicker was the lead blocker right into the middle of the Clemson line. That was the most fucked up stupid shit I've seen in a long time.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, should have tried running that ball a lot more. The coaching brain farts were insane.

On the fake field goal, the kicker was the lead blocker right into the middle of the Clemson line. That was the most fucked up stupid shit I've seen in a long time.

Kirby: I'm gonna do the dumbest thing in the playoffs ever.
Saban: Hold my beer.

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Saban shouldve given Tua more throwing chances in the red zone. There was that one 4th down call where it was literally just a designed QB run for Tua. On 4th down with more than a couple yards to get. The game might have been out of hand at that point but what a depressing call in my opinion.

Was that the same series that they ran on 2nd and goal from the 1, 3rd and goal from the 1, and then that designed QB run to the weak side on 4th and goal from the 2?

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the same game as you, the game where Clemson dominated Alabama at the LoS on both sides of the ball to win by 28 points 44-16.
... except when Bama was running the ball outside the red zone, during which times Saban inexplicably tried to get cute with a passing game Dabo and crew had war-gamed and shut down from the get-go.

Only place the Tiger D could stop Bama's running game was in the red zone, when Bama's offense again inexplicably ran right into the teeth of the Clemson run defense time and again

Bama was picking up seven to eight yards a carry, and Clemson could do nothing to stop them - so Saban did it for them. :L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was that the same series that they ran on 2nd and goal from the 1, 3rd and goal from the 1, and then that designed QB run to the weak side on 4th and goal from the 2?

Are you seriously citing a single series in the 4th quarter when the score was already 44-16 as an indicator of the entire game?

Post less.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds about right. I think it happened with the final score intact.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t say that series is why they lost. I said that play call was the depressing icing on a depressing cake for Bama fans.

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you seriously citing a single series in the 4th quarter when the score was already 44-16 as an indicator of the entire game?

Post less.

I'm just making sure we were watching the same game, muchacho.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just making sure we were watching the same game, muchacho.

All you're doing is highlighting you don't know what you are talking about.

And as for that particular series, not even sure why Damien Harris was the back. We basically never use him on goal line situations, Jacobs is usually the one we use.

As I said, just a bad coaching job all the way around.

_rolltideroll_

4 out of 3 people have trouble with basic math...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0194ebc26beaed6a78c051b607921bdc--lost-in-space-space-tv.jpg

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The obvious nail in the coffin was the horribly uncoordinated fake FG in which a slow white kicker had to get 6 fucking yards and didn’t even get close.

Not only did he not get the six yards, I'm not sure he got up to negative six yards.

That was horrible. I'd yell at my kid if I saw him pull that nonsense on a playground.

Pegleggedgreg

fantastic man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you're doing is highlighting you don't know what you are talking about.

And as for that particular series, not even sure why Damien Harris was the back. We basically never use him on goal line situations, Jacobs is usually the one we use.

As I said, just a bad coaching job all the way around.

Seriously, you didn't feel that Clemson controlled the LoS last night? You didn't leave that game with the feeling that their defensive line bowed up in the big moments and pressured Tua relentlessly? That their offensive line never allowed a sack while giving TL plenty of time to deliver accurate strikes to a bevy of WRs? I'm with you, the coaching was off...but the play on the field was one-sided man, and it pains me to say that; I hate Clemson, passionately hate them.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, you said "didn't convert" earlier and I was fishing for you to finally say "couldn't convert." "Couldn't" suggests a force that you're not likely to overcome, while "didn't" suggests you had a decision in that outcome. They were beaten at the LoS on both sides of the ball not by choice, but by force.

Sounds like you were fishing for some dick, sailor.