• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Mighty Luongo has Fallen

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Luongo is leaving the prime of his career. He can't win big games....my two knocks on Marty. Kovalchuk just led the devils in scoring this year and goals 2 years. Noway do i make that trade. Sign someone to a 1 year deal and have wedgewood backing up.

Or
Moose and someone for a year and wood in the ahl.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luongo is leaving the prime of his career. He can't win big games....my two knocks on Marty. Kovalchuk just led the devils in scoring this year and goals 2 years. Noway do i make that trade. Sign someone to a 1 year deal and have wedgewood backing up.

Or

Agreed 100%. Kovy just finished I think 5th in the league in scoring, and our biggest flaws do not involve goaltending. Why lock up that much in cap for one position when you can spread it out or lock up somebody in an area that's a more critical need.

Last edited by a moderator:

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Or

Forget just leading the Devils in scoring, he was 5th in the league. Sick. And that included that big ass 10 game goal slump. Just realized Elias was 10th too.