• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE MASTERS 2019.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 15 feet or longer he was automatic today... Closer than that not so much... So solely based on those numbers you would have thought that he would have made it.. Imagine the roar if he had
You've got your head so far up Tiger's butt that you're getting lightheaded.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time we've seen Tiger smile like that walking off the course after a round ? .. and I'm not a Tiger fan, ftr, but it's just more fun when he's in it.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time we've seen Tiger smile like that walking off the course after a round ? .. and I'm not a Tiger fan, ftr, but it's just more fun when he's in it.
Tiger has always smiles when he's in contention.

Last edited:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, Tiger always gets special coverage regardless of how well he plays.

LOL. Its called ratings and money. You have to be pretty dense to not understand that. If some of those viewers even hate him - so what - they still watch. I can't believe that you don't understand this since you root for a team that follows this same mindset. There has been many a season where the Boys have been average or worse yet played in tons of primetime games. Why? Because they attract viewers and by default generate $$.

The networks care about making money as it should be whether you like it or not.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cameron Smith looks like he just finished the drive,chip and putt

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man they stopped coverage on masters.com real quickly after the last group

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are some folks worried about which golfers people like? If you want to root for Tiger - great. It is also great if you root for Phil, Rory, DJ, Kepka, Day or even Fred Couples. I don't care if you root for some obscure golfer - that is your rt & makes things fun.

Everyone has different reasons for liking certain golfers. One of the main reasons I like Tiger is different than most people - it is because he grew up in the city in CA where I lived for many years. I am sure that other folks have unique reasons for liking certain golfers.

Stop telling us who we should like or that we are hanging on someone's nutsack for liking a certain golfer. Just chill out & root for your favorite & respect everyone else.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll get coverage even if he sucks.
Sucks that he's only one stroke back because the highlight shows tonight will be unwatchable with 2 minutes of the other leaders and 30 minutes of Woods highlights.
I'm not too worried though. Its the weekend where he falls apart and I'm hoping that trend will continue.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are some folks worried about which golfers people like? If you want to root for Tiger - great. It is also great if you root for Phil, Rory, DJ, Kepka, Day or even Fred Couples. I don't care if you root for some obscure golfer - that is your rt & makes things fun.

Everyone has different reasons for liking certain golfers. One of the main reasons I like Tiger is different than most people - it is because he grew up in the city in CA where I lived for many years. I am sure that other folks have unique reasons for liking certain golfers.

Stop telling us who we should like or that we are hanging on someone's nutsack for liking a certain golfer. Just chill out & root for your favorite & respect everyone else.
The Woods knob gobblers are different though. They see Woods' success as making themselves winners. I don't get it. Can't stand bandwagon fans.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does now seem to be really letting it slip away. As long as he is within striking distance he will be fine imo however. He has the talent and shot making needed in order to win
I hope so. He's the main hope of preventing a Woods victory and having to listen to all the knob gobblers for the next year.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks that he's only one stroke back because the highlight shows tonight will be unwatchable with 2 minutes of the other leaders and 30 minutes of Woods highlights.
I'm not too worried though. Its the weekend where he falls apart and I'm hoping that trend will continue.
Yes you'll see nothing but Tiger highlights and very little about anyone else.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he did.
Yep. Did you even notice Haotong Lui was playing? They did not show a single shot of his until his missed par putt on 18 and that's because Woods was already holed out. They only showed Rahm and Woods from that group of three all day.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still tied for first lol...what a collapse
It will cost him the tournament. No one has ever made a double bogey at Augusta and went on to win the tournament; and making a double at #2 is actually making a triple. Its really a par 4.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Did you even notice Haotong Lui was playing? They did not show a single shot of his until his missed par putt on 18 and that's because Woods was already holed out. They only showed Rahm and Woods from that group of three all day.
Lui was the invisible man.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lui was the invisible man.
The only reason they showed him holing out at 18 is because they wanted to stay there and show the fans cheering for Woods as he walked off. The fawning over this bald ass old dude is absolutely sickening.