• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is getting weiny boy and Murray because they went to OU and Chip think that means Oregon. Murray goes to Philly inspite of Jerra Jones, but will not have the Oline he did in Dallas.

See how simple that was?

You're WRONG SJ, just concede already, Murray is going to Philly because of Sam Bradford, duh! No really just ask Coug! I think he was in on the conference call!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're WRONG SJ, just concede already, Murray is going to Philly because of Sam Bradford, duh! No really just ask Coug! I think he was in on the conference call!

Sam has Star power Smed!! first Fisher now Murray for the Eagles. They had Matthews contract written up. Then Sam shows up.... Concede u must.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad we don't play the Eagles this year. I'd love to see Quinn or Long sack the shit out of Bradford. That would be a great banner :)

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Jerra Jones is going to go after Darren McFadden for less than half of what Murray got in Philly.

The Rams need to close on Winewski and Ayers pronto!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone. Welcome a new Rams fan to the Board. The new person is Ramsfan88. Ramsfan88, please read my post in the "New Rams Fans" thread. And welcome to the best damn sports talk website and the most passionate and loyal fans on the planet-Rams Fans!!!

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Retro! I can't find that penalty box...from reading previous posts, I wouldn't mind going saying a few things to Teb about his pantshatting ways, lol.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad we don't play the Eagles this year. I'd love to see Quinn or Long sack the shit out of Bradford. That would be a great banner :)

Welcome aboard the crazy train
Ramsfan. Looking like a good off-season

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam has Star power Smed!! first Fisher now Murray for the Eagles. They had Matthews contract written up. Then Sam shows up.... Concede u must.

You are right , I concede, your mad man love for Sammie has set standards that I don't think will EVER be broken! The love is unheard of in todays world where relationships don't last. I believe you and Sammies bond will be the standard that other couples only hope to achieve!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Retro! I can't find that penalty box...from reading previous posts, I wouldn't mind going saying a few things to Teb about his pantshatting ways, lol.

Welcome to the Sammie love Fest! Might as well break you in now!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you first log in you'll be on the general overall listing of all the Sports forums. Scroll down to the "Other Forums" and at the bottom just above NSFW (the naked or near-so ladies forum) is listed the Penalty Box. But you can tell TEB a few things right here on the Negativity thread as well.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to the Sammie love Fest! Might as well break you in now!

He's gone, so I really don't care. Sam's always had potential, but you can't display potential when you've blown your knee out twice. I wish him well in Philly, but I'm very excited to have Foles as our QB. I think he's a better fit for our power run scheme because he WILL throw the ball down the field and is very accurate in doing so. That's something Bradford lacked. I think Bradford will be a better fit in Chip's system though with his quick hitters.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you first log in you'll be on the general overall listing of all the Sports forums. Scroll down to the "Other Forums" and at the bottom just above NSFW (the naked or near-so ladies forum) is listed the Penalty Box. But you can tell TEB a few things right here on the Negativity thread as well.

Gotcha, thank you.

Well, considering I can say a few things to Teb here....

Teb, you have to stop with the chicken little act. You said the Rams were keeping Long and Wells without any link or proof otherwise and were ripping Fisher & Snead about this. Not surprisingly, the next day they were cut. Now you're spouting this BS about Wiesnewski signing with Seattle, when he's only gone in for a visit. He may very well sign with them, but until he does, reporting on such things does no one any good. Please stop with the obnoxious chicken little posts.

Edit: I hope that's not too negative.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotcha, thank you.

Well, considering I can say a few things to Teb here....

Teb, you have to stop with the chicken little act. You said the Rams were keeping Long and Wells without any link or proof otherwise and were ripping Fisher & Snead about this. Not surprisingly, the next day they were cut. Now you're spouting this BS about Wiesnewski signing with Seattle, when he's only gone in for a visit. He may very well sign with them, but until he does, reporting on such things does no one any good. Please stop with the obnoxious chicken little posts.

Edit: I hope that's not too negative.

:boxing:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome 88 once you have paid all your fees. In care of Ozarkram you can truly start enjoying your posting experience.