• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(language warning)

One last one(for now lol)...This time, at least it's sports related :suds:

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(language warning)

One last one(for now lol)...This time, at least it's sports related :suds:

"Then we have Tennis, now Tennis, very trendy, NOT a sport! Tennis is a form of Ping Pong. In fact Tennis is Ping Pong played while standing on the table. You know, great idea (laughs) but it's not a sport! In fact all racket games are nothing but derivatives of Ping Pong; Even Volleyball is racket-less jean Ping Pong played with an inflated ball with a raised net while standing on the table."

:lol:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Then we have Tennis, now Tennis, very trendy, NOT a sport! Tennis is a form of Ping Pong. In fact Tennis is Ping Pong played while standing on the table. You know, great idea (laughs) but it's not a sport! In fact all racket games are nothing but derivatives of Ping Pong; Even Volleyball is racket-less jean Ping Pong played with an inflated ball with a raised net while standing on the table."

My favorite is..."Sailing? Sailing isn't a sport, Sailing is a way to get somewhere. Riding a bus isn't a sport, WHY THE F*** SHOULD SAILING BE A SPORT???" Since I was a kid, it always makes me laugh hysterically...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked the wife if she would be interested in some 'panties' I found on line. After getting some abuse on 'why I was looking at women's undies on line'... :dhd: I showed her the tweet, and she said, "I'm not a Rams' bitch!" Good thing she narrowed it down so I wouldn't have to argue the point! :lol:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked the wife if she would be interested in some 'panties' I found on line. After getting some abuse on 'why I was looking at women's undies on line'... :dhd: I showed her the tweet, and she said, "I'm not a Rams' bitch!" Good thing she narrowed it down so I wouldn't have to argue the point! :lol:

Yeah, even as an unmarried guy, that seems like an issue I wouldn't push too hard lol...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, even as an unmarried guy, that seems like an issue I wouldn't push too hard lol...

I think it's an age related thing. Girls now days call their besties 'their bitches'. My daughter, who is an Rams fan from birth (Unlike her younger brother), would probably WANT a pair. Not that I would ever breach the subject.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear these putz' running the show don't have a clue. Can someone please tell me which future hall of fame icon in this draft is worth giving up all that we gave up for this #1 pick? Because I sure as hell don't see one! It's almost as if they're trying to lose me as a fan.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This FO office reminds me of the hey day when the Queen Idiot was running the show drafting Donald Evans number one. Words cannot adequately describe how damn stupid and blind this FO and that Demoff I'd love to throw under the bus I drive everyday.

Stupid frikin idiots, the lot of them!!! How damn dumb and gullible can you be? Yep, we are officially the 80's Rams all over again!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This FO office reminds me of the hey day when the Queen Idiot was running the show drafting Donald Evans number one. Words cannot adequately describe how damn stupid and blind this FO and that Demoff I'd love to throw under the bus I drive everyday.

Stupid frikin idiots, the lot of them!!! How damn dumb and gullible can you be? Yep, we are officially the 80's Rams all over again!

One difference, at least we actually made the playoffs a few times in the 80's, something this idiot Fisher has never done after all these years as our HC...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to bitch-slap Fisher until he doesn't know what day it is. Oh wait. He already doesn't know what day it is and he proves it everyday apparently with this sort of garbage.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was so damn excited for this draft...I REALLY thought we had a chance to come out of it with some SERIOUS talent...The "experts" are saying the strength of this draft are the picks from the teens to the 70's, where we had 4 picks!!! So now we will take one QB, who won't even be the consensus best player at his position or in the draft... :L