• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to go full blown boobs on you all cuz Retro will tell me to take my happy ass to the NWFS thread or whatever it is..
:lol: Yep, my google image safe search for 'boobs' still had me scrolling down a long ways before I found a pic safe enough to post like the one I posted above....

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: Yep, my google image safe search for 'boobs' still had me scrolling down a long ways before I found a pic safe enough to post like the one I posted above....

It really is a dam shame. Can't get a dam boob pic without nips.. what's this world coming to?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images.jpg

"It really is a dam shame. Can't get a dam boob pic without nips.."
Here is a Boob pic without nips :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see what Retro and I are up against?

If you guys were serious, since SJ made this suggestion...

But I vote that if Coug (or anyone) wants to have a Sammy discussion, he has to go to the Eagles board for 2 weeks to discuss the Eagles QB. Give them your best debate and if it's 50-50 over there, so be it. If you get lit up, well there you go.

And since Retro laid this down.....

The challenge laid down by SJ76 is in play as of now. You want to talk Sammie, go to the Eagles board. Period.

A lot of yous guys would be over on the Eagles boards for two weeks already...

Here are all of the posts discussing SB in one fashion or another since Retro proclamation regarding further discussion.

Fine boys no more talk of Sam the great gez.

View attachment 96473

Hi. Im sit my bitch ass on the bench Nick Foles. I don't need a TV because I have the best seat in the house.

View attachment 96553

"It really is a dam shame. Can't get a dam boob pic without nips.."
Here is a Boob pic without nips :lol:

he does look pretty in that picture

So are we done having fun?

Because we can agree to hold ourselves to it or we can let it slide, but there is really no middle ground here.

Kudos to @Smed55 & @zeke2829 for not being on this list. :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah like you never started it.... or always has to have the last word. You disagree with people that are agreeing with you half the time. :noidea:

Ya, I always have to have the last word, that's why you agreed to this yet you had to throw one last hoorah In there:

Fine boys no more talk of SAM THE GREAT gez.

Hello Pot calling!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys see what Retro and I are up against?

If you guys were serious, since SJ made this suggestion...

And since Retro laid this down.....

A lot of yous guys would be over on the Eagles boards for two weeks already...

Here are all of the posts discussing SB in one fashion or another since Retro proclamation regarding further discussion.

So are we done having fun?

Because we can agree to hold ourselves to it or we can let it slide, but there is really no middle ground here.

Kudos to @Smed55 & @zeke2829 for not being on this list. :suds:

No offense Vita, but I notice that you didn't lump Cougar's post about Foles in there. To be fair, he also instigated some of this with his post with Foles in his Eagles uni(obviously alluding to the you-know-who trade) He couldn't find a pic of Foles as a Ram? Of course he could, but he knew what he was doing...Cougar, you seems to be an ok guy, but cut the crap, and don't play innocent, you know what you were doing...

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more than just an opinion, it is part of the 'discussion'.

So I'm saying that too is banned, just like your post here, just like rambunctious meme post.

If this is what the boards wants, then it's doesn't just go for the Sammy supporters, it goes both ways

A hard line ban by mere mention or inference of the subject will be administered. (That inference inclusion was added just because of you Smed :D)

Well, I thought this thread was originally started partly because of the Uproar over that said guy? I thought if people didn't want to deal with this type of discussion than they just wouldn't enter his thread? It was also agreed that said guys " name" could not be used outside this thread, but Coug could not even do that, now I probably did here and there but for the most part in responses I did infer his name which was not outside the guidelines?
I think it is a good idea to ban talk of said person, but that's kind of like being the Soup Nazi, isn't it kind of unAmerican

Maybe better idea would be the "the Said Person Negativity Thread" all said person and only said person 24-7, then whoever didn't want to go in there wouldn't have to put up with the said person BS, and you would know that that is all that is in there

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense Vita, but I notice that you didn't lump Cougar's post about Foles in there. To be fair, he also instigated some of this with his post with Foles in his Eagles uni(obviously alluding to the you-know-who trade) He couldn't find a pic of Foles as a Ram? Of course he could, but he knew what he was doing...Cougar, you seems to be an ok guy, but cut the crap, and don't play innocent, you know what you were doing...

The Foles post was in response to the Bradford post. and that was the first pic of Foles that came up when I goggled him. No hidden agenda lol.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Foles post was in response to the Bradford post. and that was the first pic of Foles that came up when I goggled him. No hidden agenda lol.

If that's the truth, you should've just gone along with what I said and kept it to yourself, made you look much smarter with the hidden agenda :2cents: :suds:

And this is what I got when I typed his name in:
nick-foles-rams_18112015-e1447862762136.jpg

guess that's why I as curious :suds: again, nothing personal!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boobs, on the bottom, I don't get it,:scratch: in my experience, I've always found them to be up top:noidea:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did miss it. Had he not copied the rambuctious post I wouldn't have, and that's what threw me. We have a right in this thread to 'vent' about are players, and after what we were treated to last year by Foles is reason enough to go on a rant

It's been added, if it makes a difference.

But as far as I can tell, most here WANT to gripe about 'The Discussion' as it just continues on and on and on and on......

Ya, I always have to have the last word, that's why you agreed to this yet you had to throw one last hoorah In there:

Fine boys no more talk of SAM THE GREAT gez.

Hello Pot calling!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did miss it. Had he not copied the rambuctious post I wouldn't have, and that's what threw me. We have a right in this thread to 'vent' about are players, and after what we were treated to last year by Foles is reason enough to go on a rant

But as far as I can tell, most here WANT to gripe about 'The Discussion' as it just continues on and on and on and on......

got ya and I agree, just trying to be fair here :suds: it was the pic that did it for me...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boobs, on the bottom, I don't get it,:scratch: in my experience, I've always found them to be up top:noidea:
Points of her own sitting way up high.....

Way up front and high.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But as far as I can tell, most here WANT to gripe about 'The Discussion' as it just continues on and on and on and on......[/QU

If Coug continues to throw jabs in there, I will continue to Hammer him!!!!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Want to hear some good stuff? Haven't even listened to this set, but it's Warren Haynes and Gov't Mule, and if you don't know these guys, you should!!! SO damn talented!!!