• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Los Angeles Rams 2024 NFL Draft

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the mean time, here is a list of good LBs that can improve our lot. The list includes Rounds 2 through 7. I like a number of these choices. Wilson and Wallace are preety good backers and I also like the kid from Penn State. All three are an improvement over Reeder and Rozeboom. We shall see how things play out.

Wallace has the necessary traits, but seems to always be reacting instead of anticipating (per scouting). His variance in rankings is all over the place, from round 3 to round 6.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well like so many other pre-draft rumors, the Rams appear to fielding trade scenarios to move up in Round 1 to take Joe Alt. This would be one of the best moves the Rams could do and their O-line would be set for the next ten years at Tackle especially if Joe Alt is the target. Any other player would be mistake as this trade is probably going to involve two number ones which will be next years'. I hope they pull this off without overpaying!!

If they're talking the Titans pick at 7, that probably takes more than #19 and next year's first. Alt would be great, but could still have a solid option fall to them at 19....I don't know?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the recipients in the rumors, Shopson is Atlanta at 8. Since RaheemshitferBrains is the new Brad Holmes in Atlanta and one of McShitferBrains' buddies, the Rams figure to give them Christmas-in-April presents that the ShiferBrains twins gives all of their buddies when they do business.

The proposed rumor scenario is a swap of First Rounders this year, our Second Rounder this year, one of the Third Rounders this year and a 2025 First Rounder. Atlanta would also give the Rams a Fourth Rounder this year or maybe the Rams will attempt to get that in the Third Round by trading down in another Snead trade.

We shall see.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, the Titans have already stated they are not trading down and are not interested in any Rams offers.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, the Titans have already stated they are not trading down and are not interested in any Rams offers.

They have also been the most consistent team mocked to take Alt, for what that's worth. Would seem to shut down the trade up to 8 for Alt rumors.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Titans pick 7th. So it would make sense if the Rams are going after Alt to get a hold of Washington, the Chargers or the Giants. The Giants have leaked they are interested in trading down so the Rams 19th pick would be ideal. We shall see how this plays out.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all this is just talk, then, I suspect the Rams will trade down and take any a number of different players that we have already mentioned and discussed.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well like so many other pre-draft rumors, the Rams appear to fielding trade scenarios to move up in Round 1 to take Joe Alt. This would be one of the best moves the Rams could do and their O-line would be set for the next ten years at Tackle especially if Joe Alt is the target. Any other player would be mistake as this trade is probably going to involve two number ones which will be next years'. I hope they pull this off without overpaying!!
I hope they don’t trade up in the 1st unless it’s a small one.

I’m tired of them giving away 1st round picks. Even a small one could cost them their 2nd round pick. There is plenty of depth in this draft to stay put or even trade down and get more quality picks and still get good players.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the recipients in the rumors, Shopson is Atlanta at 8. Since RaheemshitferBrains is the new Brad Holmes in Atlanta and one of McShitferBrains' buddies, the Rams figure to give them Christmas-in-April presents that the ShiferBrains twins gives all of their buddies when they do business.

The proposed rumor scenario is a swap of First Rounders this year, our Second Rounder this year, one of the Third Rounders this year and a 2025 First Rounder. Atlanta would also give the Rams a Fourth Rounder this year or maybe the Rams will attempt to get that in the Third Round by trading down in another Snead trade.

We shall see.
That is highway robbery.

No way 1 player is worth all that draft capital.

If the Rams do that, they have lost their F’ing minds.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we knew that they had lost their minds some time ago, ALR. They are just hellbent on propagating a league-wide rep that they think they have to uphold and usually it is at the cost of something or someone.

After 7-8 years, the Shitferbrains Twins seem to have learned little from their mistakes. How long did it take McShitferBrains to concede to the run and a good defense as a basis for his offense? Seven years and counting. Maybe?

To get him and his twin to concede and actually go after a blue chipper like Alt is literally more demanding than pulling teeth without anesthesia. Is Alt the ultimate? Maybe, maybe not. We ALL know what crazy-man Martz thinks of Alt.

Would it be better and move-up in a smaller move and take a guy like Fuaga who many believe is similar to a combo of Pace and Jackie Slater? Maybe. Many think that would be a better move by far and cost us far less?

Well, we shall see how this plays out come Thursday.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the players and the percentages said players will be available at 19 if the Rams stay put at Pick 19 in the First Round. Some, the chances are god. for some the chances are slim! It is what it is and we shall see what happens tomorrow night.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By his conspicuousness, lost in all of this hype around the First Round, the powerful and dominant Center Powers-Jackson may be there as far as the Third Round. He will likely be gone in the Second Round. If we could get an O-lineman and P-J in the Second Round, what a draft start that would be!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This scenario is a good alternative to all the hype about moving-up. Ya get a good OT, a very good EDGE who didn't work-out in Tampa Bay, and you don't lose anything in the Second and Third Rounds!

Take it!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,346.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is highway robbery.

No way 1 player is worth all that draft capital.

If the Rams do that, they have lost their F’ing minds.
IDK.

Alt is a OT who will be a 10-plus year pro. And really good at that.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK.

Alt is a OT who will be a 10-plus year pro. And really good at that.
It’s still a lot when the draft has depth at OT, especially in the 1st round.

If the Rams do trade up, which I hope they don’t, I think it will be for a playmaker.

This is McBay’s first ever 1st round pick ( sans the 31st pick they traded in ‘19 ), and I would not be surprised if they trade up for Bowers or a WR.

I just hope they stand Pat or trade down. Lots of depth in this draft to be falling in love with 1 player and sacrificing a lot of other talent in lost draft picks.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,346.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s still a lot when the draft has depth at OT, especially in the 1st round.

If the Rams do trade up, which I hope they don’t, I think it will be for a playmaker.

This is McBay’s first ever 1st round pick ( sans the 31st pick they traded in ‘19 ), and I would not be surprised if they trade up for Bowers or a WR.

I just hope they stand Pat or trade down. Lots of depth in this draft to be falling in love with 1 player and sacrificing a lot of other talent in lost draft picks.
True. It's deep but Alt is a can't miss OT who will help protect Stafford.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. It's deep but Alt is a can't miss OT who will help protect Stafford.
They thought the same thing about Jason Smith and Greg Robinson, both taken 2nd overall.

There is no such thing as can’t miss in the NFL draft. Injuries, team fit, etc all play a part in a players success or failure.

Remember Aaron Curry? He was considered a can’t-miss prospect. Some thought he was the best player in the draft that year, and that the Seahawks “stole” him at #4.

How did that turn out?