• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last to Post in this Thread Wins Rep Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Pittsburgh. The way they've been playing, we should be able to roll, but it's our first road game and our offense has been sloppy as hell. Not terribly nervous, but crazier things have happened.

You have a nice little tune up to get Sammy Watkins back into the fold before FSU next week (I'm really looking forward to that game).

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea, hopefully get him up to game speed and get some live reps before heading down to Tallahassee. That game scares the bajesus out of me. Our D is trash right now. I don't know if Venables can fix it between now and then but I hope so. Our offense is one of the best I've ever seen at Clemson. The OL has stepped up and appears to be way ahead of schedule which relieves some concern on that side of the ball. Just need to work on the D, a lot. Fla St. will eat this defense alive if we don't get it corrected.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ Pittsburgh. The way they've been playing, we should be able to roll, but it's our first road game and our offense has been sloppy as hell. Not terribly nervous, but crazier things have happened.

You have a nice little tune up to get Sammy Watkins back into the fold before FSU next week (I'm really looking forward to that game).

Go Hokies! Fuck Pitt and their AD Steve Pederson.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ya'll should roll Pitt with no problems. They are pitiful.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:charlie:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edisto.....you prick!!!!

LOL

You went after Ogletree...Damn you all to hell!!!!

LMFAO
Great minds my friend!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.