• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Josh Harris Era

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he has to on my opinion , give RR enough rope to hang himself

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my take away is that they are giving RR his shot (sorry duke ) . also i think if the fans want the name change he will do it
I pointed that out when I showed how he got started with the 76ers and Devils.

I would add that he pointed out they will be watching and they know they need top people. We all knew RR is going to be here this year, he'll get this year to try and show he deserves the job.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my take away is that they are giving RR his shot (sorry duke ) . also i think if the fans want the name change he will do it
I agree.
Not sure if that is new owner talk or how he feels. I doubt he would stand at the podium and tell everybody they are getting fired. I believe the sooner we move on from Rivera and Wright, the better. Not sure Rivera has anything to prove. We have 12 years of performance to rely on. He has never sustained any type of continued success. Again, I understand keeping Rivera another year, butni don't like it.

Personally, I think Rivera, Wright, and most of the Snyder hold overs need to go. I think that would be a much more positive step in the right direction then changing the name right off the bat.

Wright has made mistake after mistake in his role. Rivera has done nothing but provide a parade of mediocrity. The organization must be cleansed.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.
Not sure if that is new owner talk or how he feels. I doubt he would stand at the podium and tell everybody they are getting fired. I believe the sooner we move on from Rivera and Wright, the better. Not sure Rivera has anything to prove. We have 12 years of performance to rely on. He has never sustained any type of continued success. Again, I understand keeping Rivera another year, butni don't like it.

Personally, I think Rivera, Wright, and most of the Snyder hold overs need to go. I think that would be a much more positive step in the right direction then changing the name right off the bat.

Wright has made mistake after mistake in his role. Rivera has done nothing but provide a parade of mediocrity. The organization must be cleansed.
The Right move and class move would be if E.B had success Ron steps down and E.B becomes head Coach

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Right move and class move would be if E.B had success Ron steps down and E.B becomes head Coach
And harris get his GM.

Yes, I agree with that. Harris must also hire someone to oversee the business side. Wright had been a disaster. We have to get this all fixed.

The name change process and tribute to Sean Taylor were a circus. That cannot happen. Didn't they misspell London fletcher or Chris samuels name when they got inducted into the team HOF?

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The F.O will get a Total Overhaul soon
We can only wish but I don't see it happening right now.

I want to know

Was harris one of the parties who reached out to Sean Payton?

Also, do harris and partners have an idea of who they want to take over?

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The E .B hiring is still on my Mind .. if E.B is successful in Washington he will get a HC job so why not be Commanders HC and Ron can be the classes guy and say I am tired Boss I am done I am going to step down ..but if E.B sucks they can just blow it all up .. the defense will be Fine .. I like what I hear I really like that Art collector dude

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to know

Won't happen till season is over

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I want to know

Like bro said to me on the phone you don't buy something for 6 billion and have nothing lined up

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris said something in his presser ..paraphrasing everybody is watching so basically you got to do the right thing you can't just start firing people etc etc and look like a dictator

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

i think its a "gentlemen's " move . i have seen what i need to see of RR . but sometimes the new owners have to see it up close . it the end a reset will be needed