• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The "I've seen enough" play

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nastastical

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even need to see Woods play to know he was going to be a bust. The second we traded back instead of taking Wilfork, I knew right away that whoever we drafted would be a complete bust.

In my 20+ years of rooting for the Niners, I have never been so upset with a draft day decision, as I was with that idiotic move. I was absolutely in love with Wilfork, and he was the clear & obvious pick for us at the time.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even need to see Woods play to know he was going to be a bust. The second we traded back instead of taking Wilfork, I knew right away that whoever we drafted would be a complete bust.

In my 20+ years of rooting for the Niners, I have never been so upset with a draft day decision, as I was with that idiotic move. I was absolutely in love with Wilfork, and he was the clear & obvious pick for us at the time.

Wilfork would have been a great pick.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Nate Clement's against Atlanta being an idiot after what should have been a pick 6 and then showboating and getting the ball stripped from behind, I was so fuckin done with him after that...

Everyone should have had a pretty good feel for what Nate Clements was by that point. He'd been in the league for about 9 seasons.

That being said it wasn't a play that should have been a pick-6 where he was showboating. It was an INT with us winning with about a minute to play and ATL with no timeouts. If he took a knee we could have kneeled the clock out and won. Instead he tried to return it for a TD and got caught from behind by Roddy White who stripped him, ATL recovered and ended up winning.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone should have had a pretty good feel for what Nate Clements was by that point. He'd been in the league for about 9 seasons.

That being said it wasn't a play that should have been a pick-6 where he was showboating. It was an INT with us winning with about a minute to play and ATL with no timeouts. If he took a knee we could have kneeled the clock out and won. Instead he tried to return it for a TD and got caught from behind by Roddy White who stripped him, ATL recovered and ended up winning.

Ya, that was sickening. I hate stupidity on the field.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Anthony Adams trying to penetrate the a gap against the Rams.

William Floyd playing tailback with a bulky knee brace on, after suffering a bad knee injury months prior.

Cohn's report on AJ Jenkins during rookies OTAs.

Chris Culliver trying to cover Marques Colston in a playoffs game.

Alex Smith's rookie season.

Kyle's Williams acting as if the ball didn't touch his leg.

Brady Quinn's MNF performance (forgot against which team it was).

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kelly calling for the Wildcat on 1st and goal from the 6 resulting in a botched snap and no TD. I've seen enough of the Wildcat and Chip Kelly's offense.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every single time LaMichael James touches the ball I think to myself "I've seen enough."