• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#$&* The Haters!

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously! Are we supposed to abandon our team (or at least Sherman) because of a 30 second interview? I'm getting tired of the idiot fans from other teams telling us how support our team. They can all just have carnal knowledge with themselves!

The Seahawks are the NFC Champions! It would only be greater if our team wins the Super Bowl. F.U. to the haters!

Go Hawks!!!!

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to be a thing to hate the Seahawks on this website for whatever reason. I just ignore it.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fan base does it. Including our own. You have to keep them honest and correct their stupidity, but you can't take it personally. Most fans bitch about teams that are boring and then bitch about teams that create controversy. In other words, they have to have something to bitch about, even if it's that there is nothing to bitch about.

We pick on Kaepernick and aldon smith. People have picked on rapistburger for the steelers and from T.O. to a slew of other former players that had big mouths, fans have always dumped on them and their teams fans as well. And in all of those cases their fans stand up for their players. That's what makes me laugh. The same people with all this moral outrage that we dare to support our team are seriously throwing stones from their glass houses because none of their teams are without their own sins.

SF fans tell us about our classless fan base because one person dumped popcorn down at Bowman. This is the same fan base that routinely faces upwards of 100 ejections and dozens of arrests at most of their games. In fact the number of arrests around SF games in 2012 was over 3000 and yet they go bat shit crazy over popcorn. Do any of them criticism their own base for their thuggish reputation? No.

We have a couple of very vocal steelers posters dumping on us about the same thing or about Sherman. Seriously. Steelers fans telling us about classless behavior at a football game. Yes. The fucking steelers. :L They too have dozens of arrests and 50+ ejections at most of their games. What happens to fans wearing cowboys gear at that stadium? Go ahead and tell us how classless our base is from that paper thin glass house of yours.

This stuff happens at every fucking stadium in the world and yet we are obviously terrible because one dick head dumps popcorn. I mean that's the equivalent of throwing soft downy feathers down on someone. Seriously, look up crime at century link and the headlines are a few incidences where someone punched another fan. I found 2 out of last season in a quick search. The reports on SF and the Steelers? their news stories are all about how many there are in each game, not one incidence. Any of their fans talking anything about that incident have zero credibility. ZERO.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haters means we've arrived. It goes with the territory. Embrace it!

"The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent"
-George Bernard Shaw

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season, I was a little annoyed that the Seahawks kept getting in the news for the wrong things and gaining notoriety for the wrong things.... nagging, avoidable things that the press and fans of other teams could and would feed on all season. I didn't want the Seahawks first real turn in the spotlight in at least 30 years, if ever, to be marred by a bunch of stuff that didn't have to happen. It turns out that some people are still stuck on Carroll's USC days and the things that they think he was involved in when he was there; so even if the drug suspensions over the last few years hadn't happened and Sherman's exchange with Skip Bayless and shot at Crabtree had never happened, these people still would have had something to come at us with.

For as long as the Seahawks are relevant, there are going to be things that opposing fans and media are going to try to use to get under our skin and sour people on the team. It's unavoidable and inevitable that teams in the spotlight will have their skeletons (real or perceived) exposed for as long as they're there, so there's no use in fighting them about it. I finally understand what it's like for the fans whose teams have been perennial playoff teams and title contenders for years now. It's a never ending quest by everyone else to try to discredit the team in some way. I get it now. The Hawks aren't irrelevant to the rest of the country anymore and this is what comes with the territory of being relevant.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing is a media invention simply because they are caught looking for an angle to play. They spend 99% of the time lazily knob slobbing on any team east of the rockies, that they are clueless on how to report on this team from a journalistic point of view.

Thus they go this route. Painting the Seahawks as some aloof south Alaska thing they script on hollywood movies and tv shows and making it a gold calf of advertising P. Manning vs. the evil thuggy Seattle defense.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let em hate.

[YOUTUBE]UZ-d700iOI4[/YOUTUBE]

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The disrespect isnt new for this city. If I remember last time we made the Super Bowl it was all about Jerome Bettis returning to Detroit blah blah blah and now its Peyton Manning blah blah blah. I enjoy the disrespect and I think this team does to. These play with a constant chip on their shoulders and its part of the teams identity which I love. Keep hating on Seattle because its worked beautifully this year.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they didn't have Sherman to complain about, it would be the unfair design of our stadium and the unfair fans who make too much noise.

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck the haters. Let them hate all they want. They'll see it won't be funny anymore

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bayless.....classes dick that finally found his niche.....at being a dick....good for him..ratings are ok.
Has Bayless been a hater, YUP, from 2005 against his 'self proclaimed' Panthers, he gave us no shot.
Bayless constantly called us SOFT and 'who have we played" these were kind of accurate IMO.
Bayless attack on Sherman and the Sherman response.....classic Bayless Failure.
Enough with Bayless. I don't care what opinion bayless has NOW! He is a hater IMO.
I cherish the thought we are not SOFT, anymore, AU contraire. Lesser Bayless.

New rant soon.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate started with hiring Pete Carroll.

Then the 7-9 division championship.

Then we won our home playoff game against the defending SB champs.

Then we beat the beloved Green Bay and Erin Rodgers on a tie catch.

Then we beat the beloved and defending NFC champ Niners in the NFCCG.

The hate doesnt have all that much to with Sherman, they just hate us.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hate started with hiring Pete Carroll.

Then the 7-9 division championship.

Then we won our home playoff game against the defending SB champs.

Then we beat the beloved Green Bay and Erin Rodgers on a tie catch.

Then we beat the beloved and defending NFC champ Niners in the NFCCG.

The hate doesnt have all that much to with Sherman, they just hate us.

You sir are delusional... Not everyone is against you so tell the voices no..

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sir are delusional... Not everyone is against you so tell the voices no..

Obviously not everyone is against us, but we are still hearing chants of "Pete the Cheat", we are still hearing about the "Fail Mary", and we are still hearing about how we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs after the 2010 season and definitely didn't deserve a home game. Then there's the artificial noise claims, the hilarious claims that it only started getting loud last year and the reminders about the 12th Man's "real" origins and even the occasional "We want the ball and we're gonna score" taunt. Snugs isn't wrong or hearing voices that aren't there. This Sherman thing just made it more fashionable to hate the Seahawks, but it's been going on for a while now. Go to any place where other fans talk about the Seahawks and you'll see at least one of those things mentioned every time.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny you would almost think the Hawks today are the silver and black team of yesteryear's ala the Raider's,im okay with that, feels good.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously not everyone is against us, but we are still hearing chants of "Pete the Cheat", we are still hearing about the "Fail Mary", and we are still hearing about how we didn't deserve to be in the playoffs after the 2010 season and definitely didn't deserve a home game. Then there's the artificial noise claims, the hilarious claims that it only started getting loud last year and the reminders about the 12th Man's "real" origins and even the occasional "We want the ball and we're gonna score" taunt. Snugs isn't wrong or hearing voices that aren't there. This Sherman thing just made it more fashionable to hate the Seahawks, but it's been going on for a while now. Go to any place where other fans talk about the Seahawks and you'll see at least one of those things mentioned every time.

Everyone has history (good and bad) that is talked about. Yes other fans are going to talk about your bad history, just as you will talk about other teams bad history (cue comment about when was the last time the Niners won the Super Bowl). Why, bc there are only so many games played a year so we need to entertain during that downtime. That would make everyone including yourselves a "hater". For the most part you guys have been very respected all year. Espn kept you at #1 on the power rankings after your loss to the niners. Most people picked you guys to win every game so far including the game against the "beloved" niners in the playoffs. Nobody is "disrespecting" your team this year, and by talking about controversial topics doesn't mean they are hating. When you win late in the season you get talked about more, bc there aren't many teams left. And if you bring up the Seahawks to the average NFL fan they will most likely also mention positives about your team, such as your great defense. I just find it funny when fans want to play the chip on the shoulder routine for every team. I don't think it applies here.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Keep your Trophy's.

Socials.

Last edited by a moderator:

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that being a Seahawks fan requires high drama. Who exactly is telling you that you should not support your team?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that being a Seahawks fan requires high drama. Who exactly is telling you that you should not support your team?

Got me man last i heard everyone should support their team.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has history (good and bad) that is talked about. Yes other fans are going to talk about your bad history, just as you will talk about other teams bad history (cue comment about when was the last time the Niners won the Super Bowl). Why, bc there are only so many games played a year so we need to entertain during that downtime. That would make everyone including yourselves a "hater". For the most part you guys have been very respected all year. Espn kept you at #1 on the power rankings after your loss to the niners. Most people picked you guys to win every game so far including the game against the "beloved" niners in the playoffs. Nobody is "disrespecting" your team this year, and by talking about controversial topics doesn't mean they are hating. When you win late in the season you get talked about more, bc there aren't many teams left. And if you bring up the Seahawks to the average NFL fan they will most likely also mention positives about your team, such as your great defense. I just find it funny when fans want to play the chip on the shoulder routine for every team. I don't think it applies here.

Niner you make some points but as a 12th man i will some input but i must afk for a few so i will address that soon.