• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The good, the bad and the Ugly....

oleskool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has anyone else seen enough of Casey Mathews? He defently has regressed since his rookie year and is not playing on an NFL level. Id rather bring in a camp guy at this point because Mathews has not contributed anything to this defense.
he really sux

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I going to be honest, it looks like the team is not coming out ready to play, but finding a way to win. Is that good coaching that Chip can adjust and win or not good coaching with some luck?

One thing is the Oline is banged up and you could see that affected the running game. They just did not open the holes for McCoy. Dude hit a brick wall all day.

The other problem is Foles accuracy is really in question. I hope this is something he can get get corrected. The dude comes to play and has heart and I love it. 2nd year, it is his team now, changes things. I feel he will improve.

I am enjoying the season, were winning and people are complaining. Is that because we know when we play a good caliber team that the Eagles will get exposed?

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO is a good caliber team? Indianapolis? San Francisco?

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO is a good caliber team? Indianapolis? San Francisco?
Obviously not because they are 1-2 but I am talking about this stretch
Cards 3-0
Texans 3-0

@
Cardinals
4:05 PM
Sun, Nov 2
@
Texans
1:00 PM
Mon, Nov 10
vs.
Panthers
8:30 PM
Sun, Nov 16
@
Packers
Sun, Nov 23
vs.
Titans
Thu, Nov 27
@
Cowboys
4:30 PM
Sun, Dec 7
vs.
Seahawks
4:25 PM
Sun, Dec 14
vs.
Cowboys
8:30 PM
Sat, Dec 20
@
Redskins

Last edited by a moderator:

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Good: The resiliency they have shown to this point to come back and win the games in the fashion they've won them. Nick Foles looked like a franchise quarterback Sunday, willing his team to victory despite a makeshift o-line, run game shutdown and no defense.

The Bad: The defense.

The Ugly: The defense.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally. But in a race between Erk, Raid, and Wings, Erk is the prettiest pig in the pen.

A race between the three of us..... I win with blown knees if I put a beer at the finish line.

Erk stops hallway through the race to tell a joke and change his Hawaiian shirt.

WingNut is still at the starting line pimping himself about how he has been following himself since birth, watched all the video, calls himself a beast, put's on his Wing's jersey, trades himself for himself, admires his bicep, and then blames the ref after I win.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough guy. I Gotta respect that...

Jeff McLane

Nick Foles has been hit (14 times) more than any other QB this season, per PFF. League avg. is 6.3 hits per team. Could get even more dicey.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough guy. I Gotta respect that...

Jeff McLane

Nick Foles has been hit (14 times) more than any other QB this season, per PFF. League avg. is 6.3 hits per team. Could get even more dicey.

Oh, for sure, I think that's the key to a SF win. Pressure Foles and watch his happy feet get him in trouble. IF, IF.... the OLine holds ( I doubt it) , then the Birds have a shot by getting McCoy on board.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our DC is trash. I realize we're not stacked at every position but I see nothing creative or promising about him. Any good O is gonna put up 24-30 and we'll need 31. Looks very similar to Manning's days in Indy.

Other than that we're in the mix. :yahoo:
Agreed.

Bill davis sucks slothe nutsax. Dude seems to have the ability to call the exact wrong formation on every play. This defense is very talented. Probably the deepest front 3 in the league, and a very good olb rotation. And our safeties are pretty good. Jenkins is playing like an all pro, nate allen gave up a few plays but has been very good at ss (please ignore carey williams attempts at cya, williams stinks and blames all his suckiness on everyone but his sucky self)

Seriously, with a front this diverse, can we get a bit of amoeba, formations? A little cover 3 switch or man low cover 2, or man up and mix coverages, etc. Jim johnson would have a top 5 d with this same talent, the least davis could do is get mote than 1 3 and out.

Heres hiw you fix the cb situation. .

A) cut carey williams

B. Play sticky msn coverage (place one cb on the same wr all night) and tell vinny curry and bg to kill the qb on every play on passing downs and on read option plays.

Btw, why arent qbs getting blasted on read option plays? Thats 100% legal to do.

Last edited by a moderator: