• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Good News

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still leading the conference as of this morning. Even if Washington wins tonight to overtake us by a lone point, we will have three games in hand and still more wins. Speaking of wins, we own the new and improved wins tiebreaker over every other team and it's not at all likely that anyone will take that from us.

Getting hot down the middle. :flame: Giroux, Carter, Briere and Richie are starting to catch fire. All of the shuffling of the lines is just meant to get guys going. Once we get settled and into the playoffs, I'm sure we'll see Briere back with Hartnell and Leino, Giroux with Carter and Richie with Versteeg. On a side note, hopefully Pronger will be back healthy and rested for the first round. If not, we're still going to expect to beat a team like the Rangers, Sabres or Canes with home ice.

First and foremost, the time has come to officially clinch a playoff spot and lock up a division title. :lock1: I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow night. I took the night off for the tournament games, hockey and St. Patrick's Day. I'm just not convinced that our players have the right mindset yet until they take care of business emphatically against Atlanta, the team that completely embarrassed us a couple games ago. If the Thrashers lose, it pretty much buries their playoff hopes, so let's get the ultimate revenge. :amen:

Here's hoping for a big win tomorrow night!! If not, I'll be drunk on white russians and too out of it to give a shit anyway. :hat:

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers just need to turn it up. They have games against the Caps and Pens next week. Gut check time. I hope they come ready to play.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post as usual Mav.

I see all of the moves lately as attention getters and nothing more. I, like you, believe come the first round, everyone will be back where they belong. That includes Shitty to the booth and a rested and regrouped Nodl running around with vigor again.

Enjoy your day off, the white Russians and a good time bro! ;) :)

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers just need to turn it up. They have games against the Caps and Pens next week. Gut check time. I hope they come ready to play.

Without a doubt! Time to turn the heat up on these bitches. :evil:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eww, I got drunk on White Russians once... I felt like I just sucked a cow dry. Well, heres to a Flyers loss! :D

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eww, I got drunk on White Russians once... I felt like I just sucked a cow dry. Well, heres to a Flyers loss! :D

Shut_Your_Whore_Mouth+evilmilk.jpg

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant see it, but I am sure it is no good... Assholes.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ha jeff ur pic is from the game at long island right? i sat up there too, what a shithole, the top 2 rows sit above the ceiling in front of you haha.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha jeff ur pic is from the game at long island right? i sat up there too, what a shithole, the top 2 rows sit above the ceiling in front of you haha.

Yep, lol.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still leading the conference as of this morning. Even if Washington wins tonight to overtake us by a lone point, we will have three games in hand and still more wins. Speaking of wins, we own the new and improved wins tiebreaker over every other team and it's not at all likely that anyone will take that from us.

Getting hot down the middle. Giroux, Carter, Briere and Richie are starting to catch fire. All of the shuffling of the lines is just meant to get guys going. Once we get settled and into the playoffs, I'm sure we'll see Briere back with Hartnell and Leino, Giroux with Carter and Richie with Versteeg. On a side note, hopefully Pronger will be back healthy and rested for the first round. If not, we're still going to expect to beat a team like the Rangers, Sabres or Canes with home ice.

First and foremost, the time has come to officially clinch a playoff spot and lock up a division title. :lock1: I'm really looking forward to the game tomorrow night. I took the night off for the tournament games, hockey and St. Patrick's Day. I'm just not convinced that our players have the right mindset yet until they take care of business emphatically against Atlanta, the team that completely embarrassed us a couple games ago. If the Thrashers lose, it pretty much buries their playoff hopes, so let's get the ultimate revenge.
Here's hoping for a big win tomorrow night!! If not, I'll be drunk on white russians and too out of it to give a shit anyway.

First off, this post was worthyy of me giving you 100 rep power :)

You hit eberything on the head, we are still first place, with games in hand. Roo, Carter, Richie, and Danny looking better, and need to kick some mjor Thrasher ass!!

****Speaking of rep, remember when you bastards repped me?!?! :D

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I may just stick to black russians to eliminate that possibility. Either way, the Flyers are going to get some much-needed revenge tonight and put the final nail in the coffin of the Thrashers with their remaining two games against them.

:hungry:

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate that work blocks shit, I feel left out... Oh well.

I was j/k, I repped him on that post. He's still a beggar.