• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The genius's evaluation

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG OMG OMG one opening drive with scripted plays, allow me to drop trou and start gratifying myself, I'm watching the next Joe Montana before my very eyes, holy fucking shit!!

Jesus Christ, settle down, ya fucking weirdo.

Don't you have a tie with the worst franchise in NFL history to talk about, somewhere?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ, settle down, ya fucking weirdo.

Don't you have a tie with the worst franchise in NFL history to talk about, somewhere?

Hey, don't get pissy with me because your team's front office fucked up and whiffed again on a quarterback. Get pissy with them

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, don't get pissy with me because your team's front office fucked up and whiffed again on a quarterback. Get pissy with them

tenor.gif

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it, aside from the opening drive Trubs looked terrible. I find it hard to believe, no one was ever opened while Trubs was sitting in the pocket for 3 quarters. The entire second half, maybe he made 1 successful pass inside the pocket? And lets not forget the final drive in the 4th. He made some God awful throws.

There's no hiding it, Trubisky was horrible this game along with a bunch of players. I was shocked how bad he looked to be honest. SHOCKED.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it, aside from the opening drive Trubs looked terrible. I find it hard to believe, no one was ever opened while Trubs was sitting in the pocket for 3 quarters. The entire second half, maybe he made 1 successful pass inside the pocket? And lets not forget the final drive in the 4th. He made some God awful throws.

There's no hiding it, Trubisky was horrible this game along with a bunch of players. I was shocked how bad he looked to be honest. SHOCKED.

Second coming of Jay Cutler?

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Saw it with him at North Carolina and seeing it so far in the NFL, when he gets the littlest of pressure he freaks out

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a tough loss. However, they have been saying this offense won’t gel until midway through the season. We also didn’t play Mack and Smith enough. If we can stay healthy, the next time we play Green Bay we will be a much better team. Mack and Smith will be fully integrated and the offense will be much smoother.

It sucks because we just handed that game to Green Bay, but I think the arrow is pointing up with this team. I really think we are a much better team than the packers, they just got lucky this time around.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of overreactions. If Fuller catches that ball, we win and everyone is dancing the jig.

Nagy is public enemy number 1 in this. Kansas City lost in the playoffs, curling up into a ball after carrying a big lead into the second half and the same thing happened here. If he doesn't learn his lesson after this, i don't know what will teach him.

If Trubisky is our franchise QB, then treat him like one. We didn't ask him to throw downfield AT ALL until the heat was on. The Packers flattened out their coverage and forced us to try to go over the top and we didn't even really try to. The O line was doing a good job keeping Trubisky pretty clean as well. Maybe Trubisky was gun shy but he was on point with all his throws in the first half, i don't see why we couldn't take some shots over the top in the second half. That's why we signed guys like Gabriel.

Brand new offense, brand new head coach, brand new weapons. The arrow is still way up. If going into his game, someone told you that the Bears would look absolutely dominant in this game but the Bears will lose a close one cause of Rodgers being Rodgers, you'd probably take it. Keep your heads up.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a different take about last nights game... THAT WAS AWESOME... I'll tell you why:

1. Before the Mack trade not many were really jazzed about this season- It was a lot of "meh" and the idea was they would continue to build and get key young players the experience needed to succeed in the next year or two. Predictions were about 6-8 wins. We wanted to see the new Offense and keep the D moving up.
  2. The TRADE happened... AND EVERYONE got on board! as we should. That's great- some buzz and excitement about the Bears again- Great!
  3. The First HALF happened... HOLY CRAP!! SUPER BOWL BOUND!!! This is AMAZING!! WE HAVE A TEAM!!!
  4. Game ends in loss- and it's back to the blame game of the past 3-5 years. UGH... I'm tired of that.
WE HAVE a good YOUNG team that up until a week ago most were content to expect a solid rebuilding year. They still have A LOT to work on... IT's ONE game.

In one game- they showed:
The Defense can be REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!
The NEW offense CAN move the ball and be innovative.
The First Time head coach is the real deal... with a lack of experience.
AND Aaron Rogers played one of the BEST halves of football in his HOF career. That's what it took to beat the Bears last night. Anything short of that and the Bears Win. WE AS fans HAVE to give him credit... and the pissing and moaning, and placing blame, like always, does nothing but make people miserable.

Yes there were mistakes, Of course. Every game, every loss we can say WHAT IF:
Nagy's 3 and 1 call worked= Genius!
Fuller Catches INT= DOMINANT!
Mitch finds Burton in the endzone instead of the incomplete= FUTURE STAR!!!

JUST ONE of these 3 plays worked out- we are having a MUCH different discussion. Take that as a positive. They are MUCH MUCH closer than they have been in the past 4-5 years. It's one game. I see a VERY bright future. GO BEARS.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack and Smith were scarcely played in the second half for reasons unknown.

Bears had no business losing this game. They failed to step on their throats when they had the chance.

Mack was probably gassed. It may take 2-3 games to get him back up to speed, but when Mack was in there, he delivered.

An excellent point made above is that Bears did not move Mack around and at the half, Packers adjusted and double teamed him and ran plays away from him.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack was probably gassed. It may take 2-3 games to get him back up to speed, but when Mack was in there, he delivered.

An excellent point made above is that Bears did not move Mack around and at the half, Packers adjusted and double teamed him and ran plays away from him.

Why would he be gassed after halftime? He was ineffective the entire second half. He wasn't gassed, he was stopped by a very good OLineman. Give credit where credit is due.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a different take about last nights game... THAT WAS AWESOME... I'll tell you why:

1. Before the Mack trade not many were really jazzed about this season- It was a lot of "meh" and the idea was they would continue to build and get key young players the experience needed to succeed in the next year or two. Predictions were about 6-8 wins. We wanted to see the new Offense and keep the D moving up.
  2. The TRADE happened... AND EVERYONE got on board! as we should. That's great- some buzz and excitement about the Bears again- Great!
  3. The First HALF happened... HOLY CRAP!! SUPER BOWL BOUND!!! This is AMAZING!! WE HAVE A TEAM!!!
  4. Game ends in loss- and it's back to the blame game of the past 3-5 years. UGH... I'm tired of that.
WE HAVE a good YOUNG team that up until a week ago most were content to expect a solid rebuilding year. They still have A LOT to work on... IT's ONE game.

In one game- they showed:
The Defense can be REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!
The NEW offense CAN move the ball and be innovative.
The First Time head coach is the real deal... with a lack of experience.
AND Aaron Rogers played one of the BEST halves of football in his HOF career. That's what it took to beat the Bears last night. Anything short of that and the Bears Win. WE AS fans HAVE to give him credit... and the pissing and moaning, and placing blame, like always, does nothing but make people miserable.

Yes there were mistakes, Of course. Every game, every loss we can say WHAT IF:
Nagy's 3 and 1 call worked= Genius!
Fuller Catches INT= DOMINANT!
Mitch finds Burton in the endzone instead of the incomplete= FUTURE STAR!!!

JUST ONE of these 3 plays worked out- we are having a MUCH different discussion. Take that as a positive. They are MUCH MUCH closer than they have been in the past 4-5 years. It's one game. I see a VERY bright future. GO BEARS.

Oh brother what an idiot.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would he be gassed after halftime?

Mack was obviously in good physical condition, but he may not have been endurance ready for the all out physical effort of a league game due to lack of training camp regimen and limited reps.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he struggled and too often bailed early, either with a run or checkdown pass. But I also feel the OL, while performing admirably with the run blocking, considerably underperformed with the pass blocking.
I kind of think the snapping is negatively impacting Trubs. If you're trying to constantly adjust to the snap it takes some processing power away from diagnosing the D pre-snap. All of the sudden you're less focused on the read, and instead focused on securing the snap. Maybe I am off here, though.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking over the last page of opinions:

* Snapping is negatively impacting Trubs
* Mack lacked endurance
* It was awesome to lose
* It'll take a 8 games before Trubisky and the offense gels
* We didn't ask Trubs to throw down field at all
* Trubs gets freaked out under pressure

When the season starts the idiots come out in full force.
Oh brother, it's gonna be a long season.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking over the last page of opinions:

* Snapping is negatively impacting Trubs
* Mack lacked endurance
* It was awesome to lose
* It'll take a 8 games before Trubisky and the offense gels
* We didn't ask Trubs to throw down field at all
* Trubs gets freaked out under pressure

When the season starts the idiots come out in full force.
Oh brother, it's gonna be a long season.
If Trubisky doesn’t play well consistently in games by the end of the year I will be on board with you. But Nagys offense is complex. He looked great when he knew the offense. He looked shitty when they started mixing it up. He needs time to master the offense.