• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The genius's evaluation

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad:

* For the first time, I'm questioning Trubisky. Maybe he's not the guy afterall. He was incapable (aside from the opening drive) of staying in the pocket and throwing vertically downfield. He either scrambles, dinks it to a RB or has to have a WR opened, facing him. He rarely hits his receivers in stride. This is a huge problem.

* Mack and Hicks were dominating until they went silent in the second half. I don't understand why we didn't move Mack around the line some to get him more favorable matchups.

* This is why Kyle Fuller will never be elite. You have to make that catch.

* Kwiatkowsky is a horrible LB. He is unskilled in every department.

* Leonard Floyd another no show. I think he is overrated by Bear fans.

* As much as I dislike Howard, he should have gotten atleast a couple carries when we settled for that field goal. Sometimes you have to pound the ball inside the 10.

* I guess it's safe to say Kevin White will be bagging groceries next year.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t play for a fucking fg against Aaron Rodgers. You need 1 f’n yd to win the gm. You run it on 3rd and 1. if you don’t get it you run it on 4th. A 6 pt lead against the best qb in the league imo does you nothing with 3 minutes left.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope that one time in my life, we will have a Bears coach with common sense on play calling and clock management.

When you have 4th and 1 with 2:02 left facing Aaron Rodgers deep in their territory, you go for the first. Period.

I would love to see the analytics here. My hunch is we have an 80+% chance or so of winning if we go for it, and a 55% or so chance of winning if we kick it. I would be stunned if we didn't double our chances of losing with that decision right there.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bad:

* For the first time, I'm questioning Trubisky. Maybe he's not the guy afterall. He was incapable (aside from the opening drive) of staying in the pocket and throwing vertically downfield. He either scrambles, dinks it to a RB or has to have a WR opened, facing him. He rarely hits his receivers in stride. This is a huge problem.

* Mack and Hicks were dominating until they went silent in the second half. I don't understand why we didn't move Mack around the line some to get him more favorable matchups.

* This is why Kyle Fuller will never be elite. You have to make that catch.

* Kwiatkowsky is a horrible LB. He is unskilled in every department.

* Leonard Floyd another no show. I think he is overrated by Bear fans.

* As much as I dislike Howard, he should have gotten atleast a couple carries when we settled for that field goal. Sometimes you have to pound the ball inside the 10.

* I guess it's safe to say Kevin White will be bagging groceries next year.

Mack and Smith were scarcely played in the second half for reasons unknown.

Bears had no business losing this game. They failed to step on their throats when they had the chance.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready by a long shot to even remotely consider throwing in the towel on Trubs. But I didn't like seeing those sidearm throws in the preseason, and I continued disliking them tonite. That's a bad habit to develop. This is the NFL not flag football. We have a good team, but we failed to put it away when we had the opportunities. GB made the adjustments, we didn't, and that falls on the coaching staff.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready by a long shot to even remotely consider throwing in the towel on Trubs. But I didn't like seeing those sidearm throws in the preseason, and I continued disliking them tonite. That's a bad habit to develop. This is the NFL not flag football. We have a good team, but we failed to put it away when we had the opportunities. GB made the adjustments, we didn't, and that falls on the coaching staff.

Honestly, this loss is on Nagy.

Kyle Fuller kinda shit the bed too, but Nagy, as a coach, has to be able to put away a team when dominating the first half.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game seemed so fake.

No business losing there. Bears need to learn to put shit away when the opportunity is there. They dominated for three quarters, and then looked like a deer in headlights from there on.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, this loss is on Nagy.

Kyle Fuller kinda shit the bed too, but Nagy, as a coach, has to be able to put away a team when dominating the first half.
It’s very clear he has no idea how to ice a gm. Why does he hate qb sneaks?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s very clear he has no idea how to ice a gm. Why does he hate qb sneaks?

I would've have gone for it there, 100 out of 100 times.

Even if you miss, they gotta go the length of the field, and a FG is still a tie.

I hate the decision. I would rathewr lose by 4 or tie, than lose by 1

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is not "it". He is not the answer for Chicago. Sorry, but the Bears got duped when they drafted him so high. Should've gotten Mahomes. Trubisky is a fraud.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would've have gone for it there, 100 out of 100 times.

Even if you miss, they gotta go the length of the field, and a FG is still a tie.

I hate the decision. I would rathewr lose by 4 or tie, than lose by 1
Agreed. There are times when you have to let your team try to ice the game away and show some faith in them. Like I said, this one's gonna sting for awhile. You just don't blow 20 point leads if you believe you're a playoff caliber team.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is not "it". He is not the answer for Chicago. Sorry, but the Bears got duped when they drafted him so high. Should've gotten Mahomes. Trubisky is a fraud.

I disagree. Trubs will be fine.

Please, somehow explain how Trubisky is to blame. Give me something tangible to back your stupid assertion.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please, somehow explain how Trubisky is to blame. Give me something tangible to back your stupid assertion.
He’s not to blame but it’s obvious he has no faith in reading the defense. He either predetermines where he goes with the ball or waits for the play to break down to make a decision. Looks afraid imo

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s not to blame but it’s obvious he has no faith in reading the defense. He either predetermines where he goes with the ball or waits for the play to break down to make a decision. Looks afraid imo
I think he struggled and too often bailed early, either with a run or checkdown pass. But I also feel the OL, while performing admirably with the run blocking, considerably underperformed with the pass blocking.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Meh. He dominated the first half, and made enough plays to win. The Offense as a whole(him included) shut down in the second half, but Trubs had absolutely nothing to do with the 50 something yard TD pass to Allison. Or the game-winning drooped INT by Fuller.

That bomb to Allison was unacceptable at that point in the game.

Unacceptable.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you not watch the game? He looks terrified out there, like a backup quarterback who doesn't want to put down his clipboard and go in. Guy cant read the field for shit, and is inaccurate beyond 10 yards. The only thing he's good at is running around in the backfield, whoopty fucking doo

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not watch the game? He looks terrified out there, like a backup quarterback who doesn't want to put down his clipboard and go in. Guy cant read the field for shit, and is inaccurate beyond 10 yards. The only thing he's good at is running around in the backfield, whoopty fucking doo

So nothing in he did in the first half impressed you huh?

By the way, the Steelers suck, and Rothlisberger is a meathead rapist.

Oh and go fuck yourself with Magic Johnson's dick.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So nothing in he did in the first half impressed you huh?

By the way, the Steelers suck, and Rothlisberger is a meathead rapist.

Oh and go fuck yourself with Magic Johnson's dick.

OMG OMG OMG one opening drive with scripted plays, allow me to drop trou and start gratifying myself, I'm watching the next Joe Montana before my very eyes, holy fucking shit!!