• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Fulmer Cup 2019

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen this yet, so let's get started.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty weak, too. Public intox? Step your game up, bro.

Best kind right there. Just enough to get you in the dog house and open the eyes, but not enough for anything of real consequence. I'm sure they'll give him a diversion, youthful offender or whatever and the majority of punishment will come from "violating team rules".

Rod Freakin' Dangerfield

Bringing the COCK to SportsHoopla!
Hoopla Cash
$ 14.95
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't Tillman & their Ostarine scandal be at the top of the list?!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shouldn't Tillman & their Ostarine scandal be at the top of the list?!
Only counts if you get arrested. The doping thing is more of a ACC/NCAA thing. You know neither is going to do shit to Clemson. Now if it were a school like say Mizzou that would be different.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that the issue here (according to the first link) is that he sent the video to her. The article does state that....
"Washington is not accused of taking part in the assault, or recording the video himself, according to the report."

Not sure how bad this really is though. Sounds bad, but everything is pointing to just wanting to interview him regarding the incident.

"“This is a situation involving an inappropriate cell phone video. The allegations are that Mr. Washington sent that video to his high school girlfriend. Mr. Washington did not make the video, nor does he appear in the video. The incident is alleged to have taken place in California, several years ago. Mr. Washington will continue to be fully cooperative with the authorities in this situation", said attorney John C Ball in a statement.""

Hopefully nothing comes about this. Don't get me wrong, if he did something wrong or had an actual part in this assault, he should not only be kicked off the team, but arrested as well. But I hope that isn't the case.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, depending on what happens, this could be fairly damaging to Frost.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of her age, he's an enormous pile of shit if this is true. That is a disgusting, irredeemable thing to do to someone.

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of her age, he's an enormous pile of shit if this is true. That is a disgusting, irredeemable thing to do to someone.

Well not to sound like a homer, but lets not jump to conclusions. This was his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend, he is not accused of doing the alleged assault, he is not accused of recording the incident, he has been cooperative with authorities, etc.. It appears that he is just wanted for questioning and it makes sense that he wouldn't know that nor be in a position to given that he is now in Nebraska. Why did he send the video? IDK. Was he even aware of the video at the time of its recording? IDK. Perhaps he saw it and sent it to her so she knew it was out there and able to address it and her attacker. I know this sounds optimistic, but all I am saying is that more information is needed.

Again, let me be clear, I am not condoning any of this. I am just not ready to judge someone without all the facts. If it turns out that he actually did do something wrong, I am completely on board with kicking him off the team and even jail/prison time.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty tough to make a call on the Nebraska incident without seeing a few pics of the alleged victim.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well not to sound like a homer, but lets not jump to conclusions. This was his girlfriend or ex-girlfriend, he is not accused of doing the alleged assault, he is not accused of recording the incident, he has been cooperative with authorities, etc.. It appears that he is just wanted for questioning and it makes sense that he wouldn't know that nor be in a position to given that he is now in Nebraska. Why did he send the video? IDK. Was he even aware of the video at the time of its recording? IDK. Perhaps he saw it and sent it to her so she knew it was out there and able to address it and her attacker. I know this sounds optimistic, but all I am saying is that more information is needed.

Again, let me be clear, I am not condoning any of this. I am just not ready to judge someone without all the facts. If it turns out that he actually did do something wrong, I am completely on board with kicking him off the team and even jail/prison time.
That's why I said "if this is true". I'm not ready to condemn him yet, all of the information needs to come out. However, regardless of who did it, I think it's a really disgusting thing to send her the video with the sole intent of trying to hurt her. If he actually did this, I can't see how he ever plays football again, mainly because he should go to jail for several years.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 Huskers ticketed, accused of ordering pizza to campus with stolen credit card information

BlockN_Huskers.gif

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Alcohol was involved."

Bitch, alcohol was minding its own business.

Reactions: gob