• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Free For All MLB Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that was a pretty huge one but wasn’t that a legit penalty regardless if the whistle should have been blown? I thought it was a bang bang call, but usually they let those slide and that play should have counted.
It’s not like it is a surprise the Pats usually get the calls in their favor just like the Warriors in basketball or MJ’s Bulls. Trying to keep the dynasty going apparently. Maybe Bellichoke paid them off. That dirty bastard
It was close, but the flag seemed to come in late and from a different official than normally calls it. Still on the Jags for letting it happen, but if they don;t get called for that, there is no doubt in my mind they win the game

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was close, but the flag seemed to come in late and from a different official than normally calls it. Still on the Jags for letting it happen, but if they don;t get called for that, there is no doubt in my mind they win the game
There were quite a few bad calls that had a major impact on the game.I do agree that may have been the worst.As Pack said the penalty differential was massive.While penalties happen.They have to be consistent.Or the refs are holding too much of an impact on the game.Always seems like an awful lot of inconsistencies with the Pats.

As far as GOAT could you imagine how a Marino,Montana,Steve Young,,etc.We could list quite a few.....Would perform in todays NFL?With defense playing at the disadvantages they do now

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything is updated...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll text Titz

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Shane just call the Patriots coach "Billichoke"? Really? He is kind of the opposite of that, I would say.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Shane just call the Patriots coach "Billichoke"? Really? He is kind of the opposite of that, I would say.

He did coach the Browns...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 you're a Cavs fan, help me out. Kevin Love plays 3 minutes of a game, says he doesn't feel good and takes himself out. Apparently some of his teammates(LBJ) see this as a criminal offence. However, if LBJ decides to just take a healthy scratch because he's tired, that's all good. What am I missing?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 you're a Cavs fan, help me out. Kevin Love plays 3 minutes of a game, says he doesn't feel good and takes himself out. Apparently some of his teammates(LBJ) see this as a criminal offence. However, if LBJ decides to just take a healthy scratch because he's tired, that's all good. What am I missing?

Well first off nobody is going to question Lebron, not that anyone wouldn’t bc they have in the past but usually it is a mutual decision with Lue and Lebron to sit out games if they do. That won’t be happening this season lol.
Secondly, regarding Love it seens like he is always the target every since he has been in Cleveland. Could be media hype to get a story. I just don’t fall into all that but maybe I should bc apparently Kyrie and Lebron weren’t the best of friends. If Love is sick he is sick, I have a feeling it has more to do than with this one departure from game. He is like the Mario Chalmer of the Cavs lol.
I’m sure the Cavs will be making moves before the deadline and I may be wrong but I venture to say Love is 100% a Cavs after the deadline.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were quite a few bad calls that had a major impact on the game.I do agree that may have been the worst.As Pack said the penalty differential was massive.While penalties happen.They have to be consistent.Or the refs are holding too much of an impact on the game.Always seems like an awful lot of inconsistencies with the Pats.

As far as GOAT could you imagine how a Marino,Montana,Steve Young,,etc.We could list quite a few.....Would perform in todays NFL?With defense playing at the disadvantages they do now

Who knows. It is impossible to know. The game has changed. I mean the top QB had 34 passing TD’s this year. Seems kinda low for the defense having all these disdvantages. I think the amount of athletes on the field makes up for it a little but I would not want to be a defensive player in today’s game. It would be inceedibly frustrating.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looking back at the reports apparently Love left the arena before the game was over, so I guess I can see why that can be a problem.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back at the reports apparently Love left the arena before the game was over, so I guess I can see why that can be a problem.
I'm just talking out my rear here because I don't have a clue, but it seems to me there is a flu epidemic nationwide and if my teammate were sick, I would be thankful if he left the bench and went home. Either way, if they don't want him, I'm sure there are plenty of teams that do. I think you are right though, LBJ better not pull another healthy scratch again this season lol

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Smitty

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Shane

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just talking out my rear here because I don't have a clue, but it seems to me there is a flu epidemic nationwide and if my teammate were sick, I would be thankful if he left the bench and went home. Either way, if they don't want him, I'm sure there are plenty of teams that do. I think you are right though, LBJ better not pull another healthy scratch again this season lol

Yeah I agree, if he isn’t feeling well go home. Like I said I don’t pay attention to all this mumbo jumbo. Love is very valuable to this team and all the players know it.