• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Flop

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else noticed the amount of acting in football increasing dramatically this year?

I just watched Lockette from the Seahawks flop after a play was over. The ref was standing right there and didn't fall for it. But this is a growing problem in the NFL.

Now, more than ever before, pass rushers are putting their arms up the second they feel a hold. Receivers are falling down when defenders get near them. I don't want to see the game become soccer. The league needs to review all games And fine anyone who gives up early to draw a call or anyone that flops.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its turning into basketball thanks to goodell.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real Nancy boy move for Lockette.

Yep. I would make that a huge fine. In a game where guys get crushed there is no room for "magic spray" or "magic sponge" there is no room for flopping. QBs are falling quickly and looking around for flags after routine hits.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sickens me. Bunch of fucking pussies. I would also make it a penalty for a player to motion to the referee for a penalty.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else noticed the amount of acting in football increasing dramatically this year?

I just watched Lockette from the Seahawks flop after a play was over. The ref was standing right there and didn't fall for it. But this is a growing problem in the NFL.

Now, more than ever before, pass rushers are putting their arms up the second they feel a hold. Receivers are falling down when defenders get near them. I don't want to see the game become soccer. The league needs to review all games And fine anyone who gives up early to draw a call or anyone that flops.

A lot of holding happens on the line. I think they do an ok job policing that. They even get D PI right most of the time. But the DH and illegal contact on receivers before the ball is in the air is really out of hand. The refs fell for 2 of the Seahawk TE's flops today and it happens way too much. They should do like they do in soccer & hoops and make flopping a foul.. unsportsmanlike conduct or something.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sickens me. Bunch of fucking pussies. I would also make it a penalty for a player to motion to the referee for a penalty.

Oh, I hate that when they beg for a call.. then they f'n get it. If you don't have your flag out before the player starts begging then you didn't see shit. Keep it in your pocket.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of holding happens on the line. I think they do an ok job policing that. They even get D PI right most of the time. But the DH and illegal contact on receivers before the ball is in the air is really out of hand. The refs fell for 2 of the Seahawk TE's flops today and it happens way too much. They should do like they do in soccer & hoops and make flopping a foul.. unsportsmanlike conduct or something.

While I agree Waz, how do you get a foul called on you for flopping when the ref has already fell for it?

I do agree with it being called though, or since Goodell is fine happy forever thing else. Fine them come Wednesday since the game is already being reviewed anyway.