• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The first predicted 2020 season standings

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going to be another miserable year in Motown, but at least once every five days, the Tigers can hand the ball to Ivan Nova and see league-average performance, in all its glory.

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a sports article in a long time.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going to be another miserable year in Motown, but at least once every five days, the Tigers can hand the ball to Ivan Nova and see league-average performance, in all its glory.

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a sports article in a long time.

I moved to Michigan when the Tigers were at the back end of being good in 2015. Moved to Detroit area when they went downhill.

If you think we were in a bad spot at the start of our rebuild? Yeesh... They didn't even have players to trade away for the Kopech's, Moncada's, Eloy's, Cease's, Lopez's and Giolito's of the world. Or the international signing money to land a guy like Luis Robert.

Imagine how bad we were in 2017 and 2018. Starting those seasons out hopeless. But instead... with an absolutely barren farm system. They're just now starting to get some parts down there.

It's what they get for trading away their farm system for years in order to chase a ring they never got. But man... they are an organization in baaaaadddd shape. It's amazing watching their broadcasts. Their announcers try, I give them that. Hyping up these 27 year old career minor leaguers coming up like they're "prospects". lol

Happy we're not them. They will probably be back, though. Hell, I'd kill for the decade of contention they had.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That face when-fresh off an article that says you will dominate for a decade and win 112 games in a couple seasons-you are told you lose the division by double digits.

2020 White Sox so spicy.