• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Farmers - Stallings the winner

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point it seemed as if the entire front page of the leaderboard was @ -8 yesterday and I'm thinking for sure it would end in a playoff.

One by one, they started falling to the way side...most notably was Gary Woodland...sitting @ -8 walking off the 16th green...17 tee, I thought he hit less than driver, but double crossed it and pulled it into the hazard left, took a lateral drop and I guess 3 putted after he hit the green with his 3rd as he made dbl, and finished -6.

Spieth...just didn't look to have it early...struggled to hit greens...Leishman, big hitter, hit a great drive on 13 did not birdie...Perez with his f-bombs had a shot...have to give to Stallings...not many scores better than his 68 on Sunday.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was a great final round

sad to see Speith and Woodland faulter at the end but all in all a pretty good tourney

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was a great final round

sad to see Speith and Woodland faulter at the end but all in all a pretty good tourney

I'm thinking for certain Woodland was going to get to -9 as he could easily reach 18 in 2...but he's been trying to hit a cut now and under pressure he did what I nemesis shot...the dreaded left to left ball...they almost always find trouble.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for catching the end that I TIVOed.

dammit Steeler. I should be able to open a golf folder on a sports board and not.....nevermind!

:lol:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for catching the end that I TIVOed.

dammit Steeler. I should be able to open a golf folder on a sports board and not.....nevermind!

:lol:

Oh man...I hear ya...to be honest I was watching it live and doing a few things around the house so I didn't see it all...I'm an early riser so I watched the end this morning myself.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At one point it seemed as if the entire front page of the leaderboard was @ -8 yesterday and I'm thinking for sure it would end in a playoff.

One by one, they started falling to the way side...most notably was Gary Woodland...sitting @ -8 walking off the 16th green...17 tee, I thought he hit less than driver, but double crossed it and pulled it into the hazard left, took a lateral drop and I guess 3 putted after he hit the green with his 3rd as he made dbl, and finished -6.

Spieth...just didn't look to have it early...struggled to hit greens...Leishman, big hitter, hit a great drive on 13 did not birdie...Perez with his f-bombs had a shot...have to give to Stallings...not many scores better than his 68 on Sunday.

Stallings kinda came out of nowhere. The shocker was Woodland; one stroke back and in second place going into 17 with an easy birdie hole at 18 and no one else left on the course. Somehow finishes 10th!

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted a damn playoff.