• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The everpresent 10 Album List.....

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, assuming I'm going to spend a lot of time looking for food and building capital resources (he he), I chose these 10 Albums as those that contain interesting tracks that could serve as my personal background music in my own little Castaway movie.

1 (), sigur ros
2 Palmless Prayer/Mass Murder Refrain, Mono and World's End Girlfriend
3 The Doors, The Doors
4 The Beast, Mogwai
5 Days Of Future Passed, Moody Blues
6 Avalon, Roxy Music
7 Emerson, Lake & Palmer, ELP
8 Texas Flood, Stevie Ray Vaughan
9 Disraeli Gears, Cream
10 Tales from Topographic Oceans, Yes

I figured you for an Avalon guy....I thought there was an outside shot of something like Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley, or maybe Schoolboys In Disgrace....

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I figured you for an Avalon guy....I thought there was an outside shot of something like Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley, or maybe Schoolboys In Disgrace....

I was a Kinks fan (a friend of mine was a kinks groupie back in the day - she has 3 kids now - boy if they only knew what a slut their mom was ;)), but like the Beatles, Stones, and lots others, just heard it all too many times.

Last edited by a moderator:

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
BTW, anyone here use the
Pandora app?

Just plug in your artist and it creates a "radio" station with music in the same genre.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well-played, sir. Wide-ranging with a good balance of slower and upbeat songs. Especially love the Moody Blues, Cream, Doors and Stevie Ray Vaughan picks. Never fallen in love with an entire Yes album before, which is funny because the lead singer lives in the same area that I do. It appears I have some listening to do. <doff of the cap>

Thank you sir. Yes makes it to the list because it's a desert island, I think they'll contrast well in a probably simple, but repetitive, atmosphere.

btw, don't listen to palmless prayer if you're depressed - it might push you over the edge. That album is great for cross country flyovers though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, anyone here use the
Pandora app?

Just plug in your artist and it creates a "radio" station with music in the same genre.

Love Pandora. If it weren't for that app, my girl friend probably would've broken up with me long ago, or smashed my iPod. ;).

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Love Pandora. If it weren't for that app, my girl friend probably would've broken up with me long ago, or smashed my iPod. ;).

I'll think I'll plug in a few of you-all's (where's the plural "you" in english when you need it!) lists and remind myself of all the variety out there. With the exception of rap - not hav'in it.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should also add that I'd trade 3 of my albums to punch Nolan in his twat.