• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The end of Roger Goodell?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would suck for the Pats. Could you imagine what else they'd be caught doing??
Didn't you hear they got rid of Browner? We're onto Seattle:yes:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The NFL is more popular than ever, and it's printing money at will. But yeah, the commissioner is definitely going to be fired. :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is more popular than ever, and it's printing money at will. But yeah, the commissioner is definitely going to be fired. :noidea:
But the league is all about the Patriots, didn't you know? Goodell works for Kraft personally. So naturally he's about to be fired. The other 31 owners are just butlers and helping hands. Don't count at all.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Goodell was going to get fired, it would have happened after the Rice thing. This isn't that big of a deal, it's just been given so much hype. And let's face it, no matter what Goodell does, he will be criticized.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
31 other owners are applauding the suspension secretly. so nope

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually no according to Peter King. During an interview on radio today he stated it's mixed, and leans towards WTF is Goodell doing.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually no according to Peter King. During an interview on radio today he stated it's mixed, and leans towards WTF is Goodell doing.
Peter King is a fucking fool though

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
And let's face it, no matter what Goodell does, he will be criticized.

Yep. And he's gotten everything from the "too lenient" moniker to the "Der Feur" moniker. People don't even know what they want; they just want t' criticize.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. And he's gotten everything from the "too lenient" moniker to the "Der Feur" moniker. People don't even know what they want; they just want t' criticize.
Yeah. Like any of the haters could do a better job. I applaud Goodell for coming down firm with this decision and I'm hoping he sticks to it to show the players that the NFL still has some authority.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that, or theyre terrified he will do it to them someday.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say it's not the infraction itself, but I think you view it differently then most NFL( non Pats fans). You think the infraction is letting air out of the ball, big deal...right? That's not the infraction in my eyes. It's not liking a stupid rule, so you decide it's OK to break it. It's the fact that Brady feels it's OK to break a rule if he thinks it stupid. Think about it, Brady didn't see anything wrong with telling the equipment guys to let air out after they were checked, at least right up to when the shit hit the fan.
Can anyone tell me why Brady just didn't ask Kraft to have the rule changed? I'm pretty sure Kraft could of had it changed easy, because it's a stupid rule. Who would insist it stays in place?
Bottom line is no one should be tampering with equipment, when there is a rule in place saying must be up to these specs.
I really feel Brady should be taking the brunt of the penalty and he's not getting the brunt, he's being let off easy. A year would of been about right in my eyes.

Stupid rules are not worthy of respect. Cultural relativism will certainly be the downfall of us all as it is in every civilization, every community, that was ever stupid enough to encourage it.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid rules are not worthy of respect. Cultural relativism will certainly be the downfall of us all as it is in every civilization, every community, that was ever stupid enough to encourage it.
What if I think speed limits are stupid rules? That doesn't mean I should drive 100mph in a school zone.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if I think speed limits are stupid rules? That doesn't mean I should drive 100mph in a school zone.

Driving 100 in a school zone is stupid. You do that often enough and you'll pay with more than just money and more than a simple speeding ticket. Have some common sense. No rule can force it into your brain. You have to be able to think for yourself.

Drive 100 on a wide open highway though if you want. It'll probably even force you to pay attention more.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driving 100 in a school zone is stupid. You do that often enough and you'll pay with more than just money and more than a simple speeding ticket. Have some common sense. No rule can force it into your brain. You have to be able to think for yourself.

Drive 100 on a wide open highway though if you want. It'll probably even force you to pay attention more.
its also against the law.

brady cant get arrested for a ball 1 psi low, and he cant kill anyone with it.

come on people!