• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Eagles are so much better than you in so many ways. Here's one...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not?

A top rated O-Line.

An almost MVP caliber QB.

All kinds of wasted talent on the WR and TE corps.

Philly fans telling us how great Smallwood is supposed to be?

Something doesn't add up?

Is this where we start with the injury excuses or the officiating excuses? Let me know so I can get my popcorn ready:pop2:

who said Smallwood is good?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Perderson shared what the problem was and the problem is now over.

He said he is glad that the pressure now off of the Eagles. They were under so much pressure after winning the Super Bowl apparently. Now with a losing record there is no pressure and they will be overlooked apparently and they will now start winning again.

Or maybe now with a losing record they will become sellers before the trade deadline and try to pick up some draft picks for next year to help try and rebuild the team

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Perderson shared what the problem was and the problem is now over.

He said he is glad that the pressure now off of the Eagles. They were under so much pressure after winning the Super Bowl apparently. Now with a losing record there is no pressure and they will be overlooked apparently and they will now start winning again.

Or maybe now with a losing record they will become sellers before the trade deadline and try to pick up some draft picks for next year to help try and rebuild the team

I saw that and my response was..... Is he really that fucking stupid? I think coaches should be subject to the Leagues Substance policy because you would have to be really fucking high to say something like that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys crack me up with how clueless you really are. There are a few Eagles fans that are truly over the top when it comes to homerism. I see some of the posts about how all world Wentz is and how great the Eagles really are. The truth is that the number of people here making those ridiculous comments is pretty small.

I personally think Carson Wentz is one of the best up and coming young QB's. However he is in his 3rd year and still has a lot to learn. Today's game showed that when the Eagles had a chance to win but instead of getting the first down he mad an ill advised throw. Brady, Brees or Rodgers recognize the situation and get the first down. Wentz.....nope..... but hopefully he learns from this. The best QB's learn from their mistakes. Wentz has gotten better each week but his decision making is still suspect at times.

How great Smallwood is supposed to be? I may not have been on the forums much but I don't someone would be stupid enough to say how great Smallwood is.

If I was to pick a small group of young QB's that I would like to pick from right now I would put Goff, Mahomes and Wentz at the top of the list. Those three are clearly the best of the young QB's....this years rookies not included too early to judge them just yet.

Stopped reading after the second sentence.

Figured it was going to go down the only a couple Philthy Fans eat horse shit, piss on kids, throw snowballs at Santa...

Yet all these clueless fans of other teams come on here and continually state what a terrible time they had in Philly.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped reading after the second sentence.

Figured it was going to go down the only a couple Philthy Fans eat horse shit, piss on kids, throw snowballs at Santa...

Yet all these clueless fans of other teams come on here and continually state what a terrible time they had in Philly.

Then why bother to respond......oh wait I get it..... you are a trolling not really interested in have a legit discussion.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me.....there are plenty of douchebags in Boston as well. Didn't some dick get arrested for pouring beer on a player? I am sure if we searched enough we would find as many incidents in other places. Only difference is that Philly fans are not prone to being whiny little bitches when picked on....boo fucking hoo.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys crack me up with how clueless you really are. There are a few Eagles fans that are truly over the top when it comes to homerism. I see some of the posts about how all world Wentz is and how great the Eagles really are. The truth is that the number of people here making those ridiculous comments is pretty small.

I personally think Carson Wentz is one of the best up and coming young QB's. However he is in his 3rd year and still has a lot to learn. Today's game showed that when the Eagles had a chance to win but instead of getting the first down he mad an ill advised throw. Brady, Brees or Rodgers recognize the situation and get the first down. Wentz.....nope..... but hopefully he learns from this. The best QB's learn from their mistakes. Wentz has gotten better each week but his decision making is still suspect at times.

How great Smallwood is supposed to be? I may not have been on the forums much but I don't someone would be stupid enough to say how great Smallwood is.

If I was to pick a small group of young QB's that I would like to pick from right now I would put Goff, Mahomes and Wentz at the top of the list. Those three are clearly the best of the young QB's....this years rookies not included too early to judge them just yet.

:lebowski2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why bother to respond......oh wait I get it..... you are a trolling not really interested in have a legit discussion.

I've been on these boards for four years and have never had a legit discussion with any Philly Fan. What would make today any different?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that and my response was..... Is he really that fucking stupid? I think coaches should be subject to the Leagues Substance policy because you would have to be really fucking high to say something like that.

Most of the responses I have seen to Paederson's statement seem to agree with you

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd, I thought Wentz was Super Star MVP.

yeah...yeah....yeah.... I get it. There are few fans that go overboard with their praise of Wentz. I have to admit sometimes they have me scratching my head. Don't get me wrong. I think Wentz is going to be one of the top QB;s in the game but he is nowhere near the level of the elite like Rodgers, Brady and Brees.....those are my top 3 right now

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the shit talking of Eagles fans who all of a sudden think they are hot shit because they won a super bowl. Y'all are 3-4 and can't really beat anyone of importance. Please act accordingly.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread has the goods

Chuck Norris approved™

200.gif

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim Schwartz has clearly peaked.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not all this bad guys.

And yes, Jim Schwartz is on a hot seat right now as far as I am concerned, after his defense has collapsed in multiple games late this season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the shit talking of Eagles fans who all of a sudden think they are hot shit because they won a super bowl. Y'all are 3-4 and can't really beat anyone of importance. Please act accordingly.
:clap:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not all this bad guys.

Oh, I beg to differ

They lost at home, blowing a 17 point lead in the 4th quarter, to a team not designed for comeback wins, with a semi-retarded QB, who has no good receivers, and can't throw in the first place

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I beg to differ

They lost at home, blowing a 17 point lead in the 4th quarter, to a team not designed for comeback wins, with a semi-retarded QB, who has no good receivers, and can't throw in the first place

I am saying Eagles fans are not all as bad as the OP. The loss was horrible, not trying to defend it.