• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dominance Of LIV

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apples and oranges. Now compare the PGA tour regulars in the field with the LIV guys in the field. I never even heard of many of the guys who qualified for the US Open via the various avenues for qualifying.

It was the US Open. 71 of those guys got in by playing their way in in qualifiers.

Richard Bland, Ben Campbell, Laurie Canter, Luis Carrera, John Catlin, Eugenio Chacarra, Anthony Kim, Jinichiro Kozuma, Anirban Lahiri, Danny Lee, Andy Ogletree, Wade Ormsby, Pat Perez, Caleb Surratt, Hudson Swafford, Cameron Tringale, Peter Uihlein, Kieran Vincent, Scott Vincent

You just can't find a weak link in LIV...

May as well include the has beens too... Phil, Sergio, DJ, Westwood, Stenson, Bubba Watson, Schwartzel, Patrick Reed, Poulter, Oosthuizen, Kaymer, Chuckie 3 sticks, Paul Casey.. the list of LIV "whatever happened to that guy?" is quite extensive too.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't enjoy the staged LIV reception of Bryson with 17 paid fans holding LIV printed and paid for signs at the tournament this week?

Shit is embarrassing.
His dominance of the PGA players sure wasn’t

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is barred from competing in the US Open.

It's literally an OPEN. Anyone with a low enough handicap can try and qualify.
Bullshit. The corrupt PGA controls the world golf rankings and they won't let LIV get any ranking points so its a lot tougher to qualify

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the US Open. 71 of those guys got in by playing their way in in qualifiers.

May as well include the has beens too... Phil, Sergio, DJ, Westwood, Stenson, Bubba Watson, Schwartzel, Patrick Reed, Poulter, Oosthuizen, Kaymer, Chuckie 3 sticks, Paul Casey.. the list of LIV "whatever happened to that guy?" is quite extensive too.
Why so angry about LIV? Its just professional golfers making a living. Its why they became professionals in the first place.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't enjoy the staged LIV reception of Bryson with 17 paid fans holding LIV printed and paid for signs at the tournament this week?

Shit is embarrassing.
His dominance of the PGA players sure wasn’t

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so angry about LIV? Its just professional golfers making a living. Its why they became professionals in the first place.

"You mad bro?" doesn't work with me. Please try to make sense.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You mad bro?" doesn't work with me. Please try to make sense.
The class DeChambeau showed compared to the petty peevishness of McIlroy was really telling. McIlroy, on one hand, refused to do his post round interview, refused to congratulate DeChambeau and then slithered off by himself to his private plane. DeChambeau, on the other hand, asked Pavon, his playing partner, to let him putt first on 18 even though it is tradition for Pavon to putt out and let the champion have the last putt. Because Pavon was on the same line as DeChambeau, only a little bit closer, DeChambeau did not want Pavon to show him the line because he felt it wasn't fair to McIlroy. Now that is a class act compared to the shit heel McIlroy

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The class DeChambeau showed compared to the petty peevishness of McIlroy was really telling. McIlroy, on one hand, refused to do his post round interview, refused to congratulate DeChambeau and then slithered off by himself to his private plane. DeChambeau, on the other hand, asked Pavon, his playing partner, to let him putt first on 18 even though it is tradition for Pavon to putt out and let the champion have the last putt. Because Pavon was on the same line as DeChambeau, only a little bit closer, DeChambeau did not want Pavon to show him the line because he felt it wasn't fair to McIlroy. Now that is a class act compared to the shit heel McIlroy

I like DeChambeau and I am not a huge fan of McIlroy, but all of this ^ has nothing to do with LIV dominance which aside from Bryson's win was non-existant.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like DeChambeau and I am not a huge fan of McIlroy, but all of this ^ has nothing to do with LIV dominance which aside from Bryson's win was non-existant.
LIV guys have won two of the last six Majors. Considering maybe a 10th of the players are from LIV, I’d call that dominance

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIV guys have won two of the last six Majors. Considering maybe a 10th of the players are from LIV, I’d call that dominance

That's only because you're carrying water for them and you aren't very smart.

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO. Please tell me you don’t actually believe that’s how it played out.

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know LIV is small and irrelevant, but you think it's a two-man tour???

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know LIV is small and irrelevant, but you think it's a two-man tour???
That statement defies any kind of reason and logic. By your train of thought I suppose the massive monopoly that is the PGA is only a 3 man your incentive won only 3 of the last 6 majors

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That statement defies any kind of reason and logic. By your train of thought I suppose the massive monopoly that is the PGA is only a 3 man your incentive won only 3 of the last 6 majors
Come again?

Brightboat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pleasantly surprised at the huge crowd at Nashville today for the LIV event. Good to see

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. LIV has much better players on the whole. There were a lot of scrub pGA guys playing. But barring the best LIV players from playing because of some nonsensical world ranking mess is not a good look for thevPGA Tour. If all the top LIV guys played you can bet there would have been a lot of them near the top
LIV players jumped ship from the PGA. You act like these guys grew up and made their fame in LIV. Fact: Without PGA, there is no LIV. But go ahead and spank your monkey while you watch your troglodyte hero DC, and keep making a fool of yourself.