• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The D. Lee thread

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that Lee comes back, plays off the bench for awhile and works his way into the starting lineup when we hit a skid and stays there.
Unless Lee is going to start playing the three, I don't think he's going back in the starting line-up as long as he's a Warrior. When you take all facets of the game into consideration, Draymond Green > David Lee, and odds are, the gap between the two will only grow.

I also like what Lee will be able to bring to the second team. I think his skill sets will complement that unit quite well.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to trade Lee if he remains on the bench. He's too expensive. I think by end of Jan he's a starter.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was concerned David Lee returning to the lineup would be a problem (at least at first). I hope they figure it out. First back to back losses...and one was to a horrible team.

He's so gone after this year. Like the guy, but no room for him on the team.

Bogut missing is obviously part of it but he's been missing a while and only recently do they look ugly.

rayhl111

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors also need a quality back up PG if Leandro is not that guy. Someone like Devan Harris.