• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Cowboys' vaunted O-line is in shambles

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why do you see the speck that is in your cow-brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i wanna know is , is zeke gonna win me a fantasy title now

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i wanna know is , is zeke gonna win me a fantasy title now

that's a risky person to hang your FF hopes on. I think the Dallas defense will improve week to week and turn into a very successful front seven. If that happens, Zeke will pound out some impressive numbers no matter who is playing OL.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's a risky person to hang your FF hopes on. I think the Dallas defense will improve week to week and turn into a very successful front seven. If that happens, Zeke will pound out some impressive numbers no matter who is playing OL.

Lmao

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha I know

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There line will still dominate. If it were T Smith Id be worried.

The line wil be good but the loss of Frederick is going to cause some problems. Some of you guys are sleeping on the importance of a good center.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line wil be good but the loss of Frederick is going to cause some problems. Some of you guys are sleeping on the importance of a good center.

No doubt a good center is key, especially when the QB prefers to be in the shotgun.

Travis' absence hopefully will be mitigated by the guards on either side of him. With Zack and Connor I think just having an average center will be enough for a few games.

If they think Travis will be out for more than 4 games then I think Dallas will be looking to trade a pick for a Center. Sunday night will be a little more telling about what we need to do. It isn't like we are going to get someone that much better than Loney at this point unless Loney just shits the bed.

edited because I brain farted our T and G

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a huge loss. IMO You guys don't win a SB without Kelce playing so incredibly well last year. Only one person doesn't seem to understand the importance of a good center from what I read on here.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt a good center is key, especially when the QB prefers to be in the shotgun.

Travis' absence hopefully will be mitigated by the guards on either side of him. With Zack and Connor I think just having an average center will be enough for a few games.

If they think Travis will be out for more than 4 games then I think Dallas will be looking to trade a pick for a Center. Sunday night will be a little more telling about what we need to do. It isn't like we are going to get someone that much better than Loney at this point unless Loney just shits the bed.

They need to get whoever is going to play center reps with Dak. Lack of chemistry between those two could be catastrophic.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't read

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to get whoever is going to play center reps with Dak. Lack of chemistry between those two could be catastrophic.
He has been getting all the snaps for a while now. Plus in 2016 they worked together a lot as well. The chemistry shouldn't be a problem. The fact that he is not as good as Frederick will be

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a huge loss. IMO You guys don't win a SB without Kelce playing so incredibly well last year. Only one person doesn't seem to understand the importance of a good center from what I read on here.

And the funny thing is that Kelce used to get bashed a lot by a small number of Eagles Fans and he is routinely considered one of the best in the NFL by most people. I myself used to come down on him for his size. I just felt he was too small and it really hurt the running game but his intelligence and his ability to call the right coverages when needed is is critical. The "QB of the O-Line" is a real thing that some do not realize the importance of.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Centers aren't important they can just stop by the local Kroger market and pick one up.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure this game will show us anything, because I believe the only Looney and William's will be on the field out of the week one starters. Smith, Martin and Collins and Dak are all on the sidelines.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop it. Every position is important but there a lot of positions more important then a C. QB, DE, DT, CB, LT, OLB are all way more important then a Center. This long drawn out argument is just so stupid. Remember in high school that fat kid who couldnt play sports and had two left feet. First thing coach would say is, "Put him at Center"

1. A center has not gone in the top 12 in FIFTY FUCKING years. If a GM thought his team was struggling and really needed a Center to get that ring someone, anyone would have drafted one high.

2. Former player and sports analyst did an article on most important positions. Wanna see it? He rated Centers as the 17th most important position. Ranking each position's importance, from quarterback to returner

3. The kid in high school that was too much of a klutz to do anything on the football field got plugged in at Center

4. A Center hasnt gone to the HOF in 20 years... but they are really REALLY important. Tom Brady, Julio Jones, Aaron Donald, Kahlil Mack or Travis Fredricks.... decisions decisions. Man thats a tough one.

5. The NFL ranked the top 100 players but the highest one was ranked. Woops, never mind. Every single position was represented except Kicker, Punter and Center.

But none of this matters right. Jason Kelce was the catalyst to our SB... jesus man.