• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The comeback

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Son of a bitch...how did the ms lose that one?

homeplate ump squeezed the shit out of the Mariners reliever and then gave One Pitch a strike zone that would make Greg Maddux jealous.

If One Pitch is getting a strike zone like that everywhere he goes this year, he wont blow a save all year.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you already know what it is.. all the humping y'all doing. you better damn well hope the jays don't make it all the way back. it's not gonna be pretty

BINGO!!

And all the humping you did from Feb - April 1st, your worst nighmare was the Jays being 9.5 games out on May 14th.

I honestly wouldn't spend 1 post on a LAST PLACE team if it wasn't for you complete shit talk all spring - you know, before the games were played.

:10::10:

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gardner was atruck out twice in the 7th. Cuntified ump wouldnt ring him ump. But he was sure quick as shit to ring up Morse on Pitches 6 inches out of the strike zone. You Fraudkee cunts should try winning on your own accord occasionally.

Jesus, Cotton, I didn't kill your ducks or anything.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete...we gotta walk before we run...baby steps.
first its four teams ahead of you. now it's not the goal to win the division.:wtf2: make up your mind. i haven't changed one bit. i haven't backed away from saying the jays will win the division. you however, i don't hear anymore about that offense i told you was getting better. that OBP that you hump so much, the jays have a better one than the yankees in may. but i don't hear you talking about that

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pooholes takes one to the head in his next at bat

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BINGO!!

And all the humping you did from Feb - April 1st, your worst nighmare was the Jays being 9.5 games out on May 14th.

I honestly wouldn't spend 1 post on a LAST PLACE team if it wasn't for you complete shit talk all spring - you know, before the games were played.

:10::10:

not my worse nightmare. shit happens. i am still here saying the jays are gonna win the division. did you hear me say anything other than that? but how hard y'all going in every single day. the worst thing that could happen for you is the yankees falling behind the jays and the jays winning the division. lord have mercy it's not gonna be pretty

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus, Cotton, I didn't kill your ducks or anything.

Did you see Morse's at bat in the ninth? Did you see Gardner's at bat in the 7th? Blatant Fraudkee* favoritism. Its pretty fucking clear that MLB wants One Pitch to go out with a championship.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aiight i am out. gonna do some dancin. tomorrow bitches

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not my wors nightmare. shit happens. i am still here saying the jays are gonna win the division. did you hear me say anything other than that? but how hard y'all going in every single day. the worst thing that could happen for you is the yankees falling behind the jays and the jays winning the division. lord have mercy it's not gonna be pretty

Luckily, that AINT gonna happen.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enjoy it rock.. next year red wings in the eastern conf. your play off hockey just got a lot harder... the road to the finals will have to go through the Joe Louis Arena..word