• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hows that basketball team of your's doin', Heat?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
at worst, the pats cut him

at best, hes a short yardage gem

thats my point...he absolutely fucking sucks in short yardage situations...and i mean god awful terrible....look up his short yardage numbers...he dances to much behind the line of scrimmage and doesnt hit holes with authority...if he gets to the second level look out....but that doesnt happen often enough

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ivory is weak ... I would never trade for a RB when you coulda picked Eddie Lacy, Montee Ball (STEAL for Denver IMO), and a ton of of other RB's

great pickles, except the jets traded a 4th round pick, not a 2nd.......

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way

Troy Tulo is a big pussy

Hurt yet again

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh i dis-agree. I think the lack of a game changing back has hurt them greatly in the postseason these last couple, makes the offense more predictable and easier to defend IMO

We discussed this I think after their last postseason loss

Ridley is that...is he AP? Of course not....but a VERY good RB...solid receiver, good in pass protection...

They just need to commit to him better is all..they go series without giving him a touch, and come away with 3 points...but then go back to him and march down the field...

RB is not a concern on this team...getting something from the 2 WR's they took in the draft ranks MUCH higher...

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
send me and offer and i will let you know

HEAT!
Much love for showing your face on here today.

Can I just add....... WOW!! The Jays are a whole special level of Awful!!

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great pickles, except the jets traded a 4th round pick, not a 2nd.......

Yes but they coulda got a quality back in the 4th also.

Cierre Wood didnt even get drafted and he coulda easily started for them.

RB's drop every year. Never a need to draft for a marginal one on draft day imo

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats my point...he absolutely fucking sucks in short yardage situations...and i mean god awful terrible....look up his short yardage numbers...he dances to much behind the line of scrimmage and doesnt hit holes with authority...if he gets to the second level look out....but that doesnt happen often enough

maybe behind a good line he does more

and with a coach who has worked with headaches before with some success

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's stunning Bucs GM Mark Dominik was able to get anything for the one-dimensional, talent-deficient Blount, though Demps has made football second fiddle to his track career. That was a no-go for Bill Belichick, but apparently not his pal Greg Schiano. Blount is little more than a veteran flier for a Pats team that's already four deep at running back, but they'll presumably see how he fares as a short-yardage hammer in camp. Like every other role Blount has tried to fill, he's not effective in short-yardage situations. He won't be guaranteed a roster spot"

roto worlds take

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles, I thought the Chris Ivory move was their best of the weekend

Don't like Geno Smith, but can't blame the Jets in that spot, worth the risk IMO

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridley is that...is he AP? Of course not....but a VERY good RB...solid receiver, good in pass protection...

They just need to commit to him better is all..they go series without giving him a touch, and come away with 3 points...but then go back to him and march down the field...

RB is not a concern on this team...getting something from the 2 WR's they took in the draft ranks MUCH higher...

i love this dobson kid

man, when hes motivated...

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but they coulda got a quality back in the 4th also.

Cierre Wood didnt even get drafted and he coulda easily started for them.

RB's drop every year. Never a need to draft for a marginal one on draft day imo

i'm missing your point, RB's drop every year.......but the jets are stupid for not taking one in the 2nd round?

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying that Larking said what I said a few weeks ago that Dirt and VP agreed with when I said it?

HUH?

I am mocking the posters that made fun of Dirt for pointing out that Justin Verlander was complimentary to the Yankees early on.

Mr.Pickles

Suck My Brine
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're insane if you believe that

the only thing you said thats true is they dont commit to the running game (and IMO that has been their biggest problem in the postseason)

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that boise lineman still doesnt know what hit him

Absolute TKO.

You probably know I am not an Oregon fan by a LONG shot, but I thought Kelly handled that situation very well, and so did Blount (after the punch, that is).

Dude was suspended the rest of the regualar season but was allowed to practice with the team... from what I read, he was a perfect teammate after that. Showed-up every single day, worked his ass off and never complained about a thing.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It's stunning Bucs GM Mark Dominik was able to get anything for the one-dimensional, talent-deficient Blount, though Demps has made football second fiddle to his track career. That was a no-go for Bill Belichick, but apparently not his pal Greg Schiano. Blount is little more than a veteran flier for a Pats team that's already four deep at running back, but they'll presumably see how he fares as a short-yardage hammer in camp. Like every other role Blount has tried to fill, he's not effective in short-yardage situations. He won't be guaranteed a roster spot"

roto worlds take

just like i said

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
maybe behind a good line he does more

and with a coach who has worked with headaches before with some success

they bucs have one of the best offensive lines in football bro....thats not even up for debate....and this isnt an attitude issue...he was a model soldier here even after martin got here and took over..

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Their a better pick than Eddie lacy to GB?

Imagine that guy is the goods?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Their a better pick than Eddie lacy to GB?

Imagine that guy is the goods?