• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, for Christ's sake, will you shut the fuck up about the "you said you were leaving" crap?

In a related story, the gahdam Titanic sunk some years back...

Fuck, dude... Move the fuck on and have a conversation that isn't so :lame:

Nothing more lame than whining about someone else's conversation. Just move along bitch. You have nothing important to say.

I am forcing this bitch to be a man and face it. Until then you will read it.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

You either are avoiding, or can't read.

You've proven over time that it's not the latter.

Who are you trying to fool? Really...

You're back to the "if I type it it's true" thing I see.

We both know I'm avoiding nothing. And I'm trying to "fool" noone...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another

UCSB Science Line sqtest

Your question gets at the heart of what many cognitive scientists in the fields of neuroscience, philosophy, and computer science are trying to address. This great mystery in science is consciousness. In particular, your question is related to the mind-body problem. The issue here is what, if any, neural states in our physical brain lead us to have subjective experiences in our mind, which are called qualia by many people in the field of cognitive science.

Besides humans and dolphins, other mammals such as certain monkeys have sex too. Sex usually leads to euphoric pleasures that are related to the release of certain neurotransmitters in our brains. These neurotransmitters help us relax and make us feel good.

The mammals you mention all have neocortex, which is associated with higher levels of consciousness. For example, ants do not have neocortex. Higher levels of consciousness probably lead us to do certain things for the simple pleasures, such as art, food, and sex.

Answer 2:
Most animals have sex purely for the purpose of reproduction. The claim that dolphins have sex for pleasure is true for a very specific definition of "sex for pleasure," which is copulation between the male and female of a species not for the purpose of reproduction. Most animals cannot afford to waste the energy that is put into the sexual act unless it leads to the production of offspring. For most animals, it seems that there is no biological advantage in engaging in sex when there is no possibility that their genes will be passed through the production of offspring. Therefore, Females of most animal species give off detectable signals when they are fertile: a change in appearance, a distinctive smell, specific sounds or behaviors to signal to their partner that they are fertile. If fact, most females will push their mate away or ignore him when they are not fertile.

Humans, bonobos (also known as Pygmy chimpanzees) and dolphins are a bit different in this aspect. They are all intelligent social animals, whose cooperative behavior proves to be more successful than that of the individual alone. It is probable that in these animals, the use of sex evolved beyond reproduction to serve additional social functions. IT can keep the male around the female and offspring, thus helping tend for the offspring. Sex reinforces intimate social bonds that can form larger social structures, something that may help in overall survival, group hunting defending against intruders and so on.

But there is a difference between humans and animal in this aspect though. Animals other than humans have no awareness that their sexual activities are connected with reproduction: They engage in sex because they're biologically driven to do so, and if the fulfillment of their urges produces a physical sensation we might "pleasure," it isn't the least bit affected by the possibility (or impossibility) of producing offspring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because my original CBS ID was "Snoogins" that makes me a die hard Kevin Smith fan?

If you want to know why my ID was "Snoogins", I will tell you. I assume you don't give a fuck... but if you're going to bring it up, I'll talk about it..

Totally unrelated to the discussion... But I'm no giant Kevin Smith fan..

Regarding part two... You're again comparing your words here with those in a movie script.

I asked once, I'll ask again... Are you posting as a character? Or are you perpetrating that "Jimmy" and his gourmet coffee are speaking words that equate to what you're saying?

Finally, I am trying to have this conversation... Are you?

What was your ID after "snoogins?"

Do you just randomly create screen names derived from movies made by people you don't "give a fuck about?"

So because they're in a movie script, and said on a movie screen, movies which have been seen by millions of people, by the people who made the movie, they weren't said? Why were they written? Why were they said? What was their purpose? Why were you not oh so horribly offended? Why are they not bigots?

These questions completely destroy your worldview, and it's why you haven't come close to answering them, along with the question of the nature of homosexuality. They force you to take a look at what you believe, and how hypocritical, inconsistent, and fucked up it really is.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another

But there is a difference between humans and animal in this aspect though. Animals other than humans have no awareness that their sexual activities are connected with reproduction: They engage in sex because they're biologically driven to do so, and if the fulfillment of their urges produces a physical sensation we might "pleasure," it isn't the least bit affected by the possibility (or impossibility) of producing offspring.

So like I said earlier, the consent of a rooster can be determined.

Right?

And yet again, if homosexuality is natural, why is procreation only attainable through opposite sex intercourse?

Why is the secretion let go by males during orgasm used to fertilize the eggs inside the female?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was your ID after "snoogins?"

Do you just randomly create screen names derived from movies made by people you don't "give a fuck about?"

So because they're in a movie script, and said on a movie screen, movies which have been seen by millions of people, by the people who made the movie, they weren't said? Why were they written? Why were they said? What was their purpose? Why were you not oh so horribly offended? Why are they not bigots?

These questions completely destroy your worldview, and it's why you haven't come close to answering them, along with the question of the nature of homosexuality. They force you to take a look at what you believe, and how hypocritical, inconsistent, and fucked up it really is.

To answer your first, "Justify My Thug" was my next ID.. But you're getting at "Snoochie Boochie"...

Which makes me a fan of goofy pot references by Jay.... Since you pressed the issue...

Secondly, I'm not "horribly offended"..... But I do question the veracity of a guy who holds a conversation about homosexuals and insists on saying "fags" at every turn. I've made that clear. You keep trying to excuse it by alluding to you not being any different than a movie character. Whatever...

You're trying to force an argument on someone who just doesn't fit the mold. . Wanna dig deeper? Let's....

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am forcing this bitch to be a man and face it. Until then you will read it.

"A man is only a man when he honors his message board commitments"

You and your strange friend, who I've barely talked to yet has a raging hard-on for me, deserve each other.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO.. you guys are funny.

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today I confessed to my wife that I dont like gays, blacks, Mexicans nor liberals. I feel that my coming out was quite courageous. The bigoted media disagrees. I am a heterosexual, healthy, white, American-born male. So, naturally, I am expected to pay for the sins of my ancestors.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To answer your first, "Justify My Thug" was my next ID.. But you're getting at "Snoochie Boochie"...

Which makes me a fan of goofy pot references by Jay.... Since you pressed the issue...

Secondly, I'm not "horribly offended"..... But I do question the veracity of a guy who holds a conversation about homosexuals and insists on saying "fags" at every turn. I've made that clear. You keep trying to excuse it by alluding to you not being any different than a movie character. Whatever...

You're trying to force an argument on someone who just doesn't fit the mold. . Wanna dig deeper? Let's....

Ah. Weird pot references from people I don't give a shit about. Just thought it was cool huh?

Yeah. I think I'll sign the bottom of my posts "rosebud"...I don't like Orson Welles, Citizen Kane sucked, but "rosebud" just sounds really cool. I like weird tombstone engravings.

I'm not excusing anything. I'll say faggot today, tomorrow, and the day after, and not give a shit what you think about it.

And you claiming you're not offended is laughable, and questioning my "veracity?" You're not offended, but you question the truth of my statements based upon a word I use...that doesn't offend you.

Brilliant.

Again, you haven't come close to even attempting to answer the questions I posed. We both know why. You'll never admit it, and we both know why that is too.

So again, answer them if you really want to have a truthful conversation, or stop wasting my time

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice Cowboy is nowhere to be found after the Cardinals lose?

I'd call him a bitch, you know, if I were Cowboy.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright. Good night faggots.

Sorry for ruining your evening.

If it makes you feel any better, this shit has ruined mine too.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Yankees record will stand at 20-10 next Monday

Write it down

so the yankees are now gonna win 10 straight as per dirt... :10:

can't wait to see how many people call him out when he is inevitably wrong on this prediction.. i know i will :lol: