• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Who is the bitch? The guy who changes his mind about posting on a message board?

Or

The guy who keeps tabs on everybody else's posting frequency on a message board?

Huh? I didn't keep any tab on you. You fucking announced to the boards you wanted out and were leaving.

"I keep a tab on the sun."

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn't just one though. It is universally accepted that animals have sex for pleasure. There are certain brain functions and hormones that can be measured that prove pleasure is being experienced.

Let make it VERY FUCKING SIMPLE for you...that whole time when you were 8 years old going down the gym rope and you got that "feeling," it wasn't your brain saying OOOOO WEEEEE time to reproduce!!" It was HOLY SHIT feels good.

And again, what does this prove? In your mind?

Have you realized yet that nobody has disputed this?

Apparently not. You keep repeating the same irrelevant point over and over.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you "don't get it"

First it was "strawman"...without knowing what a strawman actually is...

Then it was "I don't give a fuck about Kevin Smith" despite all the evidence you've provided over time to the contrary...

Now it's "I don't get it"

You still haven't even attempted to explain how homosexuality can be considered natural behavior, or if the mere utterance of sexual or racial slurs, written or uttered in a script or on a movie screen, makes a person a bigot.

And you won't either, because the truthful answers to these questions piss you off, and conflicts with your inconsistent, hypocritical, and generally fucked up worldview.

You're again trying to say something while saying nothing...

you're unoing.... Its obvious...

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I didn't keep any tab on you. You fucking announced to the boards you wanted out and were leaving.

:laugh3:

Blatant lies are as natural for you as opposite sex intercourse is for procreating one's species.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giancarlo Stanton just went down in a heap...walked off on his own power. Maybe his hammy.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, what does this prove? In your mind?

Have you realized yet that nobody has disputed this?

Apparently not. You keep repeating the same irrelevant point over and over.

Let me make it simple again, dumbass.

When something happens in several different species, it is considered natural. I also proved that other animals have homsexual behavior not because they have the free will, because it is in their nature. For some animals it is actually a missing or altered gene. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing in nature that says it is unnatural for humans to have sex with the same gender.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're again trying to say something while saying nothing...

you're unoing.... Its obvious...

Sure.

You either are avoiding, or can't read.

You've proven over time that it's not the latter.

Who are you trying to fool? Really...

You're back to the "if I type it it's true" thing I see.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me make it simple again, dumbass.

. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing in nature that is it is unnatural for humans to have sex with the same gender.

Except for that one annoying little thing...

That if homosexuality were indeed the natural and intended thing to do, all species would cease to exist...or not ever exist at all.

Good work. :clap:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except for that one annoying little thing...

That if homosexuality were indeed the natural and intended thing to do, all species would cease to exist...or not ever exist at all.

Good work. :clap:

Because there is no such thing as bi-sexuality or adaptation? You have no fucking clue. Here is a law in nature that you are ignoring as well. What is good for one is not good for all. Such simple concepts go beyond your level. It's pathetic.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If it makes me feel good, it must be the natural thing to do" - Cowboy in a lab coat

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your first sentence is a blatant lie.

Your second sentence says that you have absolutely no issue with a man who constantly uses racial and sexual slurs.

Your last sentence proves that you're not capable of having this conversation in any sort of honest way, unless of course that believe that writing in and uttering sexual and racial slurs into your movies that millions of people have seen, many times written in for no real apparent reason, doesn't forward those racial and sexual stereotypes that you claim to be appalled by.

Because my original CBS ID was "Snoogins" that makes me a die hard Kevin Smith fan?

If you want to know why my ID was "Snoogins", I will tell you. I assume you don't give a fuck... but if you're going to bring it up, I'll talk about it..

Totally unrelated to the discussion... But I'm no giant Kevin Smith fan..

Regarding part two... You're again comparing your words here with those in a movie script.

I asked once, I'll ask again... Are you posting as a character? Or are you perpetrating that "Jimmy" and his gourmet coffee are speaking words that equate to what you're saying?

Finally, I am trying to have this conversation... Are you?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Who is the bitch? The guy who changes his mind about posting on a message board?

Or

The guy who keeps tabs on everybody else's posting frequency on a message board?

Just so you know. Other then the guys that ride your nuts for some odd reason, you were being called a bitch by everyone else. Even I admitted I acted like a little bitch the day the Cardinals let Pujols go. But I am a man. I have no problem facing my faults. I don't need to excuse those actions by the actions of some other man I don't know like you just tried to pull.

Your thought process invokes the perception of a ruptured psyche. In your terms, you are all fucked up holmes.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there is no such thing as bi-sexuality or adaptation? You have no fucking clue. Here is a law in nature that you are ignoring as well. What is good for one is not good for all. Such simple concepts go beyond your level. It's pathetic.

Bi-sexuality :laugh3:

It's not a question of what's good for individuals, it's a question of what is natural behavior, and what reproductive organs are made for, at their core.

They're not for pleasure, unless you think a woman's natural menstrual cycle is designed for her pleasure.:laugh3:

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh, for Christ's sake, will you shut the fuck up about the "you said you were leaving" crap?

In a related story, the gahdam Titanic sunk some years back...

Fuck, dude... Move the fuck on and have a conversation that isn't so :lame:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bi-sexuality :laugh3:

It's not a question of what's good for individuals, it's a question of what is natural behavior, and what reproductive organs are made for, at their core.

They're not for pleasure, unless you think a woman's natural menstrual cycle is designed for her pleasure.:laugh3:
For the 100th time, you are wrong and EVERY SINGLE SCIENTIST knows this. It is a scientific fact that you are arguing against. It has been proven through experiment after experiment.