• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Boston Red Sox: MLB's best team. Celtics in 5?

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, they even got rid of that? Maybe they are testing out to see how much traffic they lose

Absolutely no impact on their overall reach...

Cbssports.com Site Info

Just like I said...

It was the same 500 assholes every day doing the same thing.

They were popping bottles when they killed the boards..

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
that little nba thread of yours was thriving nicely john

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure its some google shit.......i get travel adds all the time from all the shit i looked up planning my vacation

Those google people are sneaky bastards...

Speaking of which, Wedding Crasher dudes next movie - "Interns" (at Google).

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i kinda miss cbs on days like these....way too much cock discussion...way too much....they woulda just deleted the posts.

Buccs wants more what...?
images

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just funny to me that these terms like "courageous" "hero" and "leader" are being thrown out to a guy because he admitted that he takes dick in his ass.

Sick, sad world.

Takes courage and leadership to be the first person to come out and say something in a country where the first response from people is to say he "takes dick in the ass" and come up with 8th grade takes on how to make vulgar acronyms out of his name..

Definitely courageous...

Opening yourself up to ridicule from the ignorant masses to stand by who you are... and being the first person in your professions history to do so...

yeah... definitely a leader...

This thread's response to his announcement is a walking, talking testament to what it took for him to do it.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Takes courage and leadership to be the first person to come out and say something in a country where the first response from people is to say he "takes dick in the ass" and come up with 8th grade takes on how to make vulgar acronyms out of his name..

Definitely courageous...

Opening yourself up to ridicule from the ignorant masses to stand by who you are... and being the first person in your professions history to do so...

yeah... definitely a leader...

This thread's response to his announcement is a walking, talking testament to what it took for him to do it.

Yeah.

When the first athlete comes out for all those poor, scorned people who enjoy to be shit on during sex, he'll also be "courageous" a "leader" and a "hero"

But hey, you go ahead and keep believing that a guy telling the media that he enjoys dick in his ass is all of those things you mentioned, and only because he enjoys dick in his ass.

Brilliant.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just
About to
Sit
On a
Nee Grows dick?

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

When the first athlete comes out for all those poor, scorned people who enjoy to be shit on during sex, he'll also be "courageous" a "leader" and a "hero"

But hey, you go ahead and keep believing that a guy telling the media that he enjoys dick in his ass is all of those things you mentioned, and only because he enjoys dick in his ass.

Brilliant.

the board is better with you

hes a faggot not a hero

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt call a 34 year old guy who comes out as his (probably) last NBA deal expires...a hero

if he came out at 28 in his prime (whatever that was for him), and played another 5 or so...maybe

but you think hes gonna get a contract now? at his age, suckiness, and now,...most likely blackballed?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told everybody in my office that I enjoy golden showers.

I am a courageous hero, and am providing real leadership to those who were once afraid to tell their co-workers they enjoy golden showers.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I wouldnt call a 34 year old guy who comes out as his (probably) last NBA deal expires...a hero

if he came out at 28 in his prime (whatever that was for him), and played another 5 or so...maybe

but you think hes gonna get a contract now? at his age, suckiness, and now,...most likely blackballed?

suckiness....blackballed

i see what your doing there rock

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I told everybody in my office that I enjoy golden showers.

I am a courageous hero, and am providing real leadership to those who were once afraid to tell their co-workers they enjoy golden showers.

if thats true your pretty fucked up dickshot