• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drop the race shit.

It's true, being a white team they receive less media attention. Media wants the story of the black HC or the black QB. Or a team that's all black. The media is liberal and they like that kind of stuff. That's just how it's been for decades.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions =/= facts

Historical facts that's been repeated so many times it's not even funny. Stop playing ignorant. There's a huge push by the media for black HC's and QB's. Hell, they even make movies about it glorifying them.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Historical facts that's been repeated so many times it's not even funny. Stop playing ignorant. There's a huge push by the media for black HC's and QB's. Hell, they even make movies about it glorifying them.
Yes because Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Joe Montana, etc were never pushed by the media. Loosen up the tinfoil hat.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right, the media pushed that black QB from aTm to the forefront. Johnny Manziel

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re right, the media pushed that black QB from aTm to the forefront. Johnny Manziel

Just look at all that hype around guys like Darnold and Rosen as future NFL QBs. Clearly it's because they're black.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Dan Marino, Steve Young, Joe Montana, etc were never pushed by the media. Loosen up the tinfoil hat.

I never said some white QB's weren't covered properly. I said the big push is for black QB's and coaches no matter if they're good or not. Again that's not anything new and it's been like this for a while but it's even worse now with the SJW era that we're going through. All I care about is winning and I don't care about the color of the skin from the team but the media isn't that way at all and make the game about race which shouldn't matter but they do. I wish they wouldn't do that because it takes away from the games. When Russell Wilson was our QB I was just as excited to watch the team as I am now.

Yes, I believe our style of football (Bama style) isn't that exciting either and it's a factor for us being underrated and not covered as much. However, if you win championships that style won't matter because the results are all that matter. That's the next logical step for this team to shut up the ESPN bitches.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're taking one player and trying to make your case. This one player happened to be very controversial which is why the media loved to cover him so much.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word.

He's a fucking idiot.

Ask him about the holocaust, but put your seatbelt on first.
I swear to jebus that if he brings that stupid shit here I will throat punch you with a rusty knife.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear to jebus that if he brings that stupid shit here I will throat punch you with a rusty knife.

I cited the Red Cross and the Jewish almanac as proof. Morons cited some arbitrary statement by a random person as fact.

it's obvious the media is majority liberal and liberals love identity politics which is why they promote and push for black QB's, and coaches. This is common sense. I have no affiliation to any party and have no use for identity politics which is why I think it's wrong to promote race in sports.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Dayne is like @rmilia1 circa 12/1/2015 fucked the Grand Dragon of the KKK, had a baby that they dropped on its head and then wrapped it in a Badgers sweatshirt.
Iowa had a way better SoS in 2015 than the Badgers do this year. If that puts any persoective on it

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's true, being a white team they receive less media attention. Media wants the story of the black HC or the black QB. Or a team that's all black. The media is liberal and they like that kind of stuff. That's just how it's been for decades.

Get the fuck outta here w/ that bullshit.