• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading their boards the other day. The delusion they have is hilarious. Most still refuse to talk bad about Harbaugh.....it's still Hoke's fault somehow they can't get over the hump.

In the eyes of some meeeechegan fans Jimmy Jam can do no wrong. How dare anyone put the blame on the HC like that? I think some of their fans simply can't admit he's not the miracle worker coach they expected.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading their boards the other day. The delusion they have is hilarious. Most still refuse to talk bad about Harbaugh.....it's still Hoke's fault somehow they can't get over the hump.
Well Hoke didn't leave 80 five star recruits for him. Let's also ignore the fact that Hoke's last two recruiting classes were small, allowing Harbaugh to recruit 60 players the last two years.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't talk bad about their last hope at being one of the big dogs

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't talk bad about their last hope at being one of the big dogs
Hoke forced Harbaugh to turn a QB from Harbaugh's first recruiting class into a tight end when there was no decent option for QB on the roster.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Hoke didn't leave 80 five star recruits for him. Let's also ignore the fact that Hoke's last two recruiting classes were small, allowing Harbaugh to recruit 60 players the last two years.

Harbaugh's recruiting has been a far cry from the "HARBAUGH WILL BE ABLE TO HAND PICK ANY RECRUITS HE WANTS!" He's had "good classes" but they haven't quite matched the elite level the Bama and Ohio States of the world have set the past few years.

This current recruiting class is extremely "blah" as it currently stands for the expectations Harbaugh set coming in.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoke forced Harbaugh to turn a QB from Harbaugh's first recruiting class into a tight end when there was no decent option for QB on the roster.

Harbaugh was supposedly the "QB Whisperer" which has proven to be a falsity. He landed a once in a decade QB in Andrew Luck at Stanford, that's pretty much the extent of his "QB Whispering"

The "WAIT TILL HE GETS HIS OWN GUY IN THERE" excuse is worn. If these QBs hes recruited as so good, how come they haven't been able to get on the field until pretty much now with Peters very late into the season. Over mediocre Speight and Korn.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh's recruiting has been a far cry from the "HARBAUGH WILL BE ABLE TO HAND PICK ANY RECRUITS HE WANTS!" He's had "good classes" but they haven't quite matched the elite level the Bama and Ohio States of the world have set the past few years.

This current recruiting class is extremely "blah" as it currently stands for the expectations Harbaugh set coming in.
And he still hasn't recruited or developed a good QB, at least from what we have seen. He was starting an Iowa reject for the love of god.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he still hasn't recruited or developed a good QB, at least from what we have seen. He was starting an Iowa reject for the love of god.

Andrew Luck fell into his lap at Stanford. Like Ive said before, that is the extent of his "QB development expertise". Andrew Luck would be Andrew Luck no matter who his coach in college was, IMO.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Luck fell into his lap at Stanford. Like Ive said before, that is the extent of his "QB development expertise". Andrew Luck would be Andrew Luck no matter who his coach in college was, IMO.
He did make Kaep look somewhat competent. I'll give him a little credit for that as well.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did make Kaep look somewhat competent. I'll give him a little credit for that as well.

I think Kaep had a few years where it was just the perfect storm. The NFL figured him out at some point though, maybe Harbaugh gets a little credit for those few years, but he didnt make him a NFL mainstay.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what's up with the new Buckeye's unis?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm seeing rumors of all-white for michigan - white helmet, white jerseys/numbers, white pants, white shoes. That would be kinda tight.
I hate when they mess with the helmet. It's so damn aesthetic just the way it is. Nike needs to fuck off.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as nice as the recent rankings might seem, I cannot justify the Badgers being ranked 4th

I agree with this completely. I cannot imagine them beating all 3 of Indiana, Iowa and Michigan if they're playing the same way they have for the last 2 weeks. You can get away with a couple turnovers, some mentally challenged penalties and other stupid shit when you play Illinois or Maryland...but any decent team is going to hand them their asses if this is the quality of play we continue to see. Unlike some moron on here, they don't have the type of elite talent that can just turn it on and win a game in the end with a couple plays...that's just not going to happen.