• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The best ways to celebrate knocking your division rivals out of the playoffs!

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think this boat is on a lake in Minnesota so it cant be that much fun

http://deadspin.com/giants-wrs-flew-to-miami-for-one-hell-of-a-party-1790692715

The Giants’ game against Washington meant literally nothing (except to Washington, which needed a win to make the playoffs and lost, lol), and it appears the receiving corps must’ve been pretty anxious just to get the damn thing over with. Because as soon as it ended, WRs Odell Beckham Jr., Sterling Shepard, Victor Cruz, and Roger Lewis flew down to Miami and maybe haven’t stopped partying yet.

All of this is a little hard to put together, because most of it was documented on Snapchat and is now lost (unless preserved elsewhere, by accounts like this one). The photo above was originally posted to Victor Cruz’s Instagram account, but has since been deleted, along with the accompanying tweet. But TMZ reports the quartet was partying until sun-up at Miami Beach nightclub Liv, along with the likes of Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, Fabolous, 2 Chainz, Jamie Foxx, Tristan Thompson, Khloe Kardashian, Adrian Brody, and, uh, Johnny Manziel.

givymhlnxiuvmlycd5tu.jpg

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh that's just fucking great

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boys will be boys

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"is that available in a ceiling poster"?

- Used 2 to be Hu

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny manziel? Maybe he's petitioning to take over for Eli in the playoffs...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm interesting choice. I know these guys can't just always live and breath football and need some time to unwind but the team's first playoff game in quite some time and players decide lets just go get wasted down in Miami.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm interesting choice. I know these guys can't just always live and breath football and need some time to unwind but the team's first playoff game in quite some time and players decide lets just go get wasted down in Miami.

of course this trip will have nothing to do with them losing this week, should that happen

But of course the NY media will tell us all it was the biggest reason

So why do it

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course this trip will have nothing to do with them losing this week, should that happen

But of course the NY media will tell us all it was the biggest reason

So why do it

Yeah not the best look before the biggest game of their season up to this point. Probably why it was all taken down so quickly because the team got after them for being idiots and posting all this. I'm sure this happens quite often and I"m sure even some Packers players were doing some things like this. Just part of having all these 20 something kids making millions. Just as a fan hard to take when we see or hear these things.

I remember stories coming out after the Super Bowl 48 embarrassment that players were staying out all night partying the entire week leading up to the game for the Broncos. Just frustrates me as a fan to know my team didn't do everything it could to win a Super Bowl.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah not the best look before the biggest game of their season up to this point. Probably why it was all taken down so quickly because the team got after them for being idiots and posting all this. I'm sure this happens quite often and I"m sure even some Packers players were doing some things like this. Just part of having all these 20 something kids making millions. Just as a fan hard to take when we see or hear these things.

I remember stories coming out after the Super Bowl 48 embarrassment that players were staying out all night partying the entire week leading up to the game for the Broncos. Just frustrates me as a fan to know my team didn't do everything it could to win a Super Bowl.

Under the heading "Fans care more than the players"

I remember in 1997, Yankees lose to the Indians, Mo/Sandy Alomar, in the ALDS

Next day, all the Yankees on the front page of the local papers, partying it up at Scores strip club, after that game

Here I was depressed for weeks, and I learned a lesson that the players will always care less than the fans...Harsh truth

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Under the heading "Fans care more than the players"

I remember in 1997, Yankees lose to the Indians, Mo/Sandy Alomar, in the ALDS

Next day, all the Yankees on the front page of the local papers, partying it up at Scores strip club, after that game

Here I was depressed for weeks, and I learned a lesson that the players will always care less than the fans...Harsh truth

Very true. That is something in this new Head Coaching search that I've heard some people talk about. The switch to the me first player. They care much more about their brand than team success. It is why repeating as Champions has become so hard because all of a sudden there are these extra distractions and extra money coming in that wasn't there before.

Just have to try and lower expectations.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly wouldn't mind kicking the Raiders back into the mud one more time before this season ends...

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you can say Dez, but you'd be hard pressed to find another in Dallas.
Jason Garrett hands down 2017 coach of the year

Not saying every player is that way. And teams can still win with those types of players. I mean I would say Gronk falls into that category and the Pats have still won plenty with him. The best coaches know how to let the players be themselves but also wrangle them back in to make sure they are ready for the games. Garrett has done an excellent job this year and yes he is my choice for coach of the year.

I just know though especially after winning a Super Bowl it is so tough to keep a group focused on the same goal. For the Broncos they watched some good but not great starters go get huge money contracts. They watched players like Von Miller go do dancing with the stars. They had the distractions of Manning's retirement. Even complimentary type players started getting some endorsements and such. And it really did show at times this year that the team just didn't have the same fire they had last season when they really did come together as a team.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly wouldn't mind kicking the Raiders back into the mud one more time before this season ends...

Wouldn't that would mean McGloin or Cook would have to not only beat Houston, but knock off New England as well? I guess Miami could win too, but I don't see that happening.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah had to get a jab in at a division rival. It has been awhile since that happened but I dont think the Vikes were celebrating knocking a division rival out of the playoffs as the Lakes may have been frozen by then. :suds:

Ice fishing celebration!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't that would mean McGloin or Cook would have to not only beat Houston, but knock off New England as well? I guess Miami could win too, but I don't see that happening.
It would. Can't claim it's at all likely to be sure. Would be fun to beat them 6 times in a row and 3 times in a season.